So what's unacceptable?

Chris B

Guest May 19th

You lot bite every time.......

pointing that out and making it look like all your on here for is to wind people up will probably lead to you not being on here for very long mate...
this thread is getting ridiculous now.Just because people have different views doesn't mean they should be criticised and abused for it.Its quite ironic that the very same people that have found all this offensive are the ones dishing out the insults, which are obviously intended in their own nature to be offensive.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pointing that out and making it look like all your on here for is to wind people up will probably lead to you not being on here for very long mate...
this thread is getting ridiculous now.Just because people have different views doesn't mean they should be criticised and abused for it.Its quite ironic that the very same people that have found all this offensive are the ones dishing out the insults, which are obviously intended in their own nature to be offensive.
It's VERY rare for me to insult anyone online but i make exceptions for idiotic morons as yourself.

Guest May 19th

It's VERY rare for me to insult anyone online but i make exceptions for idiotic morons as yourself.
Case in point....

Guest May 19th

This isn't even about wrestling anymoreYou call this a forum but whenever someone tries to have a debate about something (which i'm assuming what this thread was created for if you look at the title) and it goes against the masses, then you just get constant abuseIt's just another form of bullying really. Your trying to preach your right and wrongs but in the end you just show yourselves as complete and utter hypocrytes.

This isn't even about wrestling anymoreYou call this a forum but whenever someone tries to have a debate about something (which i'm assuming what this thread was created for if you look at the title) and it goes against the masses, then you just get constant abuseIt's just another form of bullying really. Your trying to preach your right and wrongs but in the end you just show yourselves as complete and utter hypocrytes.

You bite every time.

Guest May 19th

You bite every time.
lol touche

Except that the views expressed by impact and agreed with by you are critical and abusive with no foundation in fact. It was impact who was dishing out the insults towards gay people and you're desire to see gay people away from wrestling has led to you getting pulled up on it. It is not hypocritical for a person on this forum to criticise somoone for typing or agreeing with homophobic slurs, maybe it would be homophobic if those same people were chanting 'faggot' at a wrestling show but that's not the case here.

I can not believe the amount of attention this post has received. Waffle, waffle, homophobia, I'm the manliest man who ever lived, blah blah blah.

Possibly the best post i've ever seen.
It's people like you two who make me embarrassed to go to British wrestling shows.
Well in fairness Freaky, I don't think your kind are welcome at the the shows these guys enjoy. :rolleyes:
I always knew Freaky was gay.
:duh: I'll let it go.

Guest May 19th

Except that the views expressed by impact and agreed with by you are critical and abusive with no foundation in fact. It was impact who was dishing out the insults towards gay people and you're desire to see gay people away from wrestling has led to you getting pulled up on it. It is not hypocritical for a person on this forum to criticise somoone for typing or agreeing with homophobic slurs, maybe it would be homophobic if those same people were chanting 'faggot' at a wrestling show but that's not the case here.
Just for the record, i have nothing against gay people.

I'm not gay, but my boyfriend is.Someone's probably made that joke but I can't be arsed to wade through any more of this thread to find it.OT: this is one of those instances, as so often happens at wrestling shows, where someone steps over a line and it makes you cringe. 1PW apologised, and it seems to be made clear that they do this kind of thing fairly often, given the parental warnings.What more can you do? Well, besides hooking Jim Davidson up with SoCo.

I can not believe the amount of attention this post has received. Waffle, waffle, homophobia, I'm the manliest man who ever lived, blah blah blah.

Possibly the best post i've ever seen.
It's people like you two who make me embarrassed to go to British wrestling shows.
Well in fairness Freaky, I don't think your kind are welcome at the the shows these guys enjoy. :rolleyes:
I always knew Freaky was gay.
:duh: I'll let it go.
Jokes dude, jokes.