So what's unacceptable?

Chris B

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going through all 97 pages or whatever in this topic because i got through 4 pages and the morons were already doing my head in. I will just make some statements blind to any of the other bullshit in this thread.Homophobia is bullshit. Especially in 2007. Outdated terms for homosexuals are just as offencive as outdated terms for people of different racial belongings. They DO NOT belong in wrestling, especially one with such a young and impressionable audience as 1PW. Was it OK for the BNP to hand out racist music to kids outside schools? This is pretty much the same thing, but in an building full (am i being generous?) of children and nobheads (wrestlings target audience) wanting to enjoy Wrestling. I come to be entertained, not have bigotry thrown at me via the ring. We have enough ignorant fuckheads within the wrestling community as it is(as this thread has proven) without 1PW or any other prick organisation encouraging others to become the same.Basicly, 1PW, not unlike a lot of other people have to stop acting like they are being run by people with the mind of 12 year old schoolboys. They need to grow up.

Edited by BASILDON PUNK

• Awards Moderator

I do think that two men (having sex) "and i use that term lightly" is disgusting - I wont apologise for that, I have no idea how the entire nation went from thinking on exactly the same lines as me to suddenly excepting it over the last 20 years

Indeed, sir! And when did these fellows with different coloured skin suddenly become equals? And women? Women! In society, conversing with real people! And the filthy laity, allowed to operate with the same rights as noble, landowning folk like us! It's disgraceful.

impact - I'm not "trying to slander Tracey Smothers." I've been probably his biggest fan round these parts for the last 12 years. Ask a John Lister or a Mo Chatra if you don't believe me on that. However, he did something very wrong. I think Hamrick's alleged comment is worse. And I think for you to try and defend encouraging children to abuse someone on the basis of their (alleged) sexuality is fucking vile. If a bunch of kids now see a couple of guys hand in hand in the streets of Doncaster and start abusing them, is that OK too? And what about if it's a bunch of teenagers? And what if the teenagers take the lesson they've learned from the heroic Southern Comfort and beat up those men? Is that OK?

Guest jezvslexxx

I don't think it 1PW's fault as much as it is Tracey Smothers.Impact you call someone else a imature coward for complaining in this thread and hiding behind his laptop , and yet you are doing the same thing coming on here and hiding behind your laptop saying all this crap about little wimpy gay men.Grow up will you.

I'd like to know how old this impact guy is. You talk like someone in their 50's who grew up in a time where calling someone a darkie or a poof was friendly banter, yet your arguments are child-like.Surely you can see that encouraging kids to shout racist/homophobic remarks is beyond stupid?Times have changed mate, regardless of your personal hate.