TNA doing something big in the UK?

wrestlingmad

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they had any brains they would do a ppv here. When their average ppv buyrate is only 17,000, I am pretty sure that those are the people that are loyal enough to buy it whether it is live or not, plus I am sure the live gate of a UK audience would easily offset any loss in PPV revenue.

I can

I'd be more than happy with an impact taping over here, hopefully in Manchester as it's closer for me and the M.E.N has been a great arena to shoot live output in. Not sure whether Wembley Arena has ever hosted a taping of any kind before. If it was Bound for Glory that was over here however it would be bloody brilliant.

I'd expect a bold move on TNA's part could even be announcing a Summer/Autumn tour.

It would probably generate fans willing to travel if they wanted to leave the established venues until next January (so for example it could include Aberdeen, Belfast, Birmingham, and Cardiff).

Not sure whether Wembley Arena has ever hosted a taping of any kind before

Cage Rage MMA used to tape some of thier matches there, the MEN is a squillian times better.

They had a Raw/Smackdown taping there in 2006.

The big announcement will prolly be something ridiculous like "We're funding challenge to be HD so you get HD impact", Or something pretty trivial.

If they give the UK a PPV tho, Kudos to them. Maybe get the WWE to get their finger out and give their fanbase here more credit.

Archived