General Movie (Film for snobs) News Thread

CaptainCharisma

• Paid Members

That's absolutely brilliant and is paired wonderfully with the fantastic news that they've just revealed that they're making a third National Treasure film. I admit to not being crazy about the second one but I love the first National Treasure and am glad they're going back to it.

• Paid Members

That's absolutely brilliant and is paired wonderfully with the fantastic news that they've just revealed that they're making a third National Treasure film. I admit to not being crazy about the second one but I love the first National Treasure and am glad they're going back to it.

Thats great news, i love the first 2, proper sunday afternoon treasure hunting films they are.

• Moderators

I've just seen the gayest film of all time. Step forward These Old Broads off Men and Movies. Joan Collins, Shirley MacLaine and Debbie Reynolds play three old divas who sing a lot and do a musical special for TV. And their agent is played by Liz Taylor.

I give it 5 Jan Molbys.

Edited by PowerButchi

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.cornerhouse.org/film/cinema-lis...s/dead-of-night

For anyone interested, The Cornerhouse in Manchester are showing the utterly terrifying "Dead Of Night" on 21st December. Never seen it on the big screen and didn't think I'd get the chance to.

• Paid Members
http://www.cornerhouse.org/film/cinema-lis...s/dead-of-night

For anyone interested, The Cornerhouse in Manchester are showing the utterly terrifying "Dead Of Night" on 21st December. Never seen it on the big screen and didn't think I'd get the chance to.

Amazing. I'm definitely coming to see that.

I really liked Burt Wonderstone.

I don't think Jim Carrey will go straight to DVD I think he's more likely to go down the character actor route in unexpected films. I hope so anyway because I really like him.

His films still regularly break the 100mil mark. I doubt hell go direct to dvd ever. Hes just too big a star.

I really liked Burt Wonderstone.

I don't think Jim Carrey will go straight to DVD I think he's more likely to go down the character actor route in unexpected films. I hope so anyway because I really like him.

His films still regularly break the 100mil mark. I doubt hell go direct to dvd ever. Hes just too big a star.

I think Russell Crowe will go direct to dvd next.