The Official PPV Posters Thread

CaptainCharisma

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why's Kurt Angle got a beard? Why's Hogan without a beard? Why's Styles in his babyface "i'm going to get you pose"? Why Kennedy looking into space? It looks dreadful. That WWF Tributes poster looked better than this.

I bet spitfire promotions made it.

24o81sw.jpg

TNA Lockdown Promotional Poster

Here is the official promotional poster and synopsis for TNA's Lockdown pay-per-view which takes place on April 18th from outside of St. Louis, MO.

Its TNA Wrestling's most brutal Pay-per-View of the year where every match takes place inside a steel cage! TNA Wrestling presents Lockdown. Live! Sunday April 18th only on Pay-per-View.

Who's that on the far right of the poster? The black fella?

24o81sw.jpg

TNA Lockdown Promotional Poster

Here is the official promotional poster and synopsis for TNA's Lockdown pay-per-view which takes place on April 18th from outside of St. Louis, MO.

Its TNA Wrestling's most brutal Pay-per-View of the year where every match takes place inside a steel cage! TNA Wrestling presents Lockdown. Live! Sunday April 18th only on Pay-per-View.

Who's that on the far right of the poster? The black fella?

The Pope D'angelo Dinero I would guess

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members
WWE Over The Edge

Over_the_Limit_(2010).jpg

Is it not pretty bad really having a poster for an event that is of similar name, only without the word 'edge' but with a picture of Edge, on THE ACTUAL FUCKING ANNIVERSARY of Owen Hart's death?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

WWE Over The Edge

Over_the_Limit_(2010).jpg

Is it not pretty bad really having a poster for an event that is of similar name, only without the word 'edge' but with a picture of Edge, on THE ACTUAL FUCKING ANNIVERSARY of Owen Hart's death?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Wait 'till you see what they've got lined up for Bret on the undercard.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived