The Official PPV Posters Thread

CaptainCharisma

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surpise suprise, Triple H is back and a month later he's featured on the poster, and i should think he'll be in the main event as well.

What you think they should bury him in the midcard for a bit instead while he has the massive pop for coming back from injury????!!!!????On topic, i think they are both good, simple and effective. However, TNA's one could use a date maybe.

• Paid Members

Surpise suprise, Triple H is back and a month later he's featured on the poster, and i should think he'll be in the main event as well.

Well as the comeback of one of the biggest stars in the company if not the biggest, kinda makes sense to me.

Well as the comeback of one of the biggest stars in the company if not the biggest, kinda makes sense to me.
..plus I think it's probably some leftover concept art from the Wrestlemania 22, being used to hype up HHH's return now.

Amazing.Triple H is featured on a poster so is therefore spotlight hogging.Lest we forget that prior to the DX reincarnation he jobbed to just about everybody, before sharing the spotlight with HBK whilst burying the McMahons and Spirit Squad. Who gives a tits?! He hasn't held the title in ages, either. If i'm not mistaken the last time he held the title he dropped it to Batista and created a star in the process. Then, in the Mania main event a year later he jobbed to Cena, correct?!Man, but he ruined the blossoming careers of Rob Van Dam and Kane. What a bastard :sleeping:

I like Triple H, but it does get on my tits how shows are always centred around him.Yeah he shared the spotlight with Shawn, but how many Raws ended with DX? They werent even involved in the WWE Title scenario, yet because they were the mighty DX, the whole show was mostly focused around DX.When Triple H, i dare say, the whole show will be centred around him again, wheras in the last few weeks, it's been shared, we've had the show focusing on Jeff, Umaga, Cena, Kennedy and the like, it hasnt revolved around one particular storyline/person, but we all know when thealmighty Triple H returns they may as well just call Raw, the triple h show.Don't get me wrong, he's awesome and all, but he doesnt have a god given right to be in the main event all the time.And to WYSI, when did i say bury him in the mid card? You realise you dont have to Main Event every PPV to be considered a major talent.

But, having the spotlight centred around a team of main eventers in a feud against the boss is not shocking really. Especially when towards the end of their run the feud was against Edge and Orton, two other main eventers.

I think before that Triple H had four major feuds.

He jobbed to Batista at 3 consecutive pay per views, thus making him a star in the process. He then disapeared for a good few months. When he came back, he feuded with Ric Flair. He lost his return match before winning the return match. None of the Flair feud was the centre of attention on television. Then he moved onto The Big Show, where once again they had a feud which didn't take up much television. Despite beating The Big Show he sold for him like nobodies business, and made him look a monster.

Then Triple H, in all his selfishness, moved onto the champion Cena who had been the focal point of WWE for over a year. Triple H then, the rat bastard, jobbed to Cena at Wrestlemania. Two consecutive mania's and two consecutive losses in the main event.

As far as i can see, prior to DX he used his main event status to put two people over who's stars were in the ascendancy.

You really have no point to defend here. Triple H hating is old.

Also, with how lightweight the current main event scene is I really can't see how him returning at the top of the card can be seen as a negative?!

But, hey, what do i know? CM Punk for Champion!!!!!!!!!

Why are you telling me who he put over?

I never said i had a problem with him winning too many matches or anything like that, im a Triple H fan, im just annoyed that most of the time, he is made to be the centre of raw, whether he is in the title picture or not. I accept the Flair, Big Show fueds, where he wasnt.

But i am a big believer that the WWE or World Championships should be the centre piece of EVERY show. During the DX/McMahons fued, it dominated TV, and more often than not the WWE Title fued had to take a back seat to it, which IMO is wrong.

I realise it wasnt just because it was Triple H that this happened, im just saying.

I have no problem with Triple H at all, if he's in the WWE Title fued, i have NO problem with him and whoever the champ/challenger is dominating the show. It just annoys me, how a lot of the time, it can turn into a Triple H show, which isnt just his fault of course.

He has put over many people, he has helped elevate stars and so on, he;s an awesome talent, i would just prefer, that, if he isnt challenging the for the championship, then that fued is the centre attraction, and his, not so much so.

I would also say, that he shouldnt be thrown straight back into title contention either, he's been away for months, he shouldnt have a god given right to walk straight back into a Main Event on PPV, but we shall see.

Why are you telling me who he put over?I never said i had a problem with him winning too many matches or anything like that, im a Triple H fan, im just annoyed that most of the time, he is made to be the centre of raw, whether he is in the title picture or not. I accept the Flair, Big Show fueds, where he wasnt.

Because he uses his star power, the fact that he's at the centre of raw, to put people over and thus uses his main event status for the better of the company.You'll have to outline your problem with this to me a little clearer. You don't want him to be at the centre of the company, yet you're okay with it as long as it's for the title. Well, for the last few years the only times he's been at the centre of the show as an individual wrestler is when he was in a title feud (Batista and Cena). Then, like i've said, he had a few mid card feuds before joining DX.Oh, and whilst he was in DX, Cena and Edge were getting pretty much equal billing in a title feud.

I would also say, that he shouldnt be thrown straight back into title contention either, he's been away for months, he shouldnt have a god given right to walk straight back into a Main Event on PPV, but we shall see.

Often, the fact that you've been away for months is the reason you go straight back into a title feud. People care more.

Archived