The Official PPV Posters Thread

CaptainCharisma

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Abyss has just realised halfway through a match, that he forgot to turn the oven off.I loved the whole 'King of Kings' thing, his entrance at WM22 was great, it was a damn shame it was ruined by DX.

Decent enough posters... they way I look at it is this...Triple H is THE Main Eventer (the one that gets the most TV time on RAW) because theres nobody else in the company (barring Cena maybe) that can bring that star power to the screens. SOrry but I aint interested in Carlito, Matt Hardy, and whoever else is 'sharing' the spotlight. End of the day the guy that brings in the money is the guy thats featured the most. Mike

Decent enough posters... they way I look at it is this...Triple H is THE Main Eventer (the one that gets the most TV time on RAW) because theres nobody else in the company (barring Cena maybe) that can bring that star power to the screens. SOrry but I aint interested in Carlito, Matt Hardy, and whoever else is 'sharing' the spotlight. End of the day the guy that brings in the money is the guy thats featured the most. Mike

I think that if the WWE gave someone like say...Chris Masters a HHHesque push,(i.e.being at the recieving end of hot tags, beating tag teams single handedly, getting promo time, basically being protected and being shown as a 'force'), then even he would gradually get over.No idea why I decided to quote you. :sneaky:

new Summerslam poster2007SummerSlam.jpgthats gonna go down well with some...

Fair enough but I would have had Orton on the Unforgiven one............would get people salivating over a Title victory at SummerSlam.
urm no it wouldnt - it would scare me to be honest.i hate cena, but there are some people i cant stand even more - thats smug bastards who think they can do anything and get away with it. And apparently Orton can.If it was up to me Randy Orton would NEVER be world champ again. he doesnt deserve it and he only steps up his game when he has been royally bollocked and all the other main eventers are injured.If they do give him the belt at SS, then i hope he drops it to HHH at Unforgiven in 2 minutes. serve the cunt right.At SS it will be one of the rare times i ever actually cheer Cena on - i just hope he keeps it, even if its just for one more month as then he will be a 12 month champ, and i guess he deserves that now.

urm no it wouldnt - it would scare me to be honest.i hate cena, but there are some people i cant stand even more - thats smug bastards who think they can do anything and get away with it. And apparently Orton can.If it was up to me Randy Orton would NEVER be world champ again. he doesnt deserve it and he only steps up his game when he has been royally bollocked and all the other main eventers are injured.If they do give him the belt at SS, then i hope he drops it to HHH at Unforgiven in 2 minutes. serve the cunt right.At SS it will be one of the rare times i ever actually cheer Cena on - i just hope he keeps it, even if its just for one more month as then he will be a 12 month champ, and i guess he deserves that now.

It's weird, isn't it?!...That by being a 'smart' fan and going beyond the material given to you by the WWE you have formed an opinion on a wrestler (Orton) and come completely full circle in feeling the exact same way about a match that they want you to.Personally, I couldn't give two tosses who wins the title. It's all very meaningless these days.

Regardless of what you think of Triple H, he is one of the few real headliners WWE have at the moment, and his return is a big deal, at least now there is a viable challenger for the title.

Would you say however that he was one of the only few headliners in the WWE.... Because he keeps getting himself on the posters??? :laugh:

Guest deanolfc88

new Summerslam poster2007SummerSlam.jpgthats gonna go down well with some...

Fair enough but I would have had Orton on the Unforgiven one............would get people salivating over a Title victory at SummerSlam.
Orton does deserve the title! he has been the best heel in 07! FACT!

Guest Josh Jenkins

It is looking like his first feud will be with Henry AGAIN.

Please, please tell me you are joking. Where did you find this out?

Well in promos Henry has been mentioning the fact he took out Taker and has been showing clips of what he did, so it's more than likely Taker will do his whole darkening of the lights routine and scaring Henry until his return against him. Sorry to inform you.

Just years of watching WWE points me in this direction I'm afraid. This past week on Smackdown, Henry, after defeating a jobber, stated no one wants to face him for one reason. He then showed a video of his assault on 'Taker prior to him losing the World Title to Edge. As Edge is out, Henry will clearly be blamed for this loss now and will be the focus of 'Taker's revenge on his return. It DOES make sense............however it doesn't appeal to me either.Just beaten to it....................

Archived