The Official PPV Posters Thread

CaptainCharisma

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

If the Backlash one isn't fake, I get the feeling that we might just see Edge go over at WM, and see 'Taker seek some kind of retribution in, I guess as we haven't seen it in so long, a Buried Alive match or something.

I get the feeling that we might just see Edge go over at WM, and see 'Taker seek some kind of retribution in, I guess as we haven't seen it in so long, a Buried Alive match or something.

You're wrong. Tip: Don't trust your "feelings".

I get the feeling that we might just see Edge go over at WM, and see 'Taker seek some kind of retribution in, I guess as we haven't seen it in so long, a Buried Alive match or something.

Sorry Vince, didn't realise you were a member of our little community.I'd be willing to bet that Edge is going over.

Why did you cut off the beginning of my quote? The bit where I said IF THE POSTER IS REAL? If it isn't I wholly expect 'Taker to go over, if it is he might, but there is a chance it will be Edge.

Archived