The Official PPV Posters Thread

CaptainCharisma

Come on, it's mental to think that Undertaker is going to lose at WrestleMania. He's facing a sneaky heel champion who stole the belt from him almost a year ago and has been ducking and dodging him. Edge is my favourite wrestler, but I can see that it would be awful storytelling for Edge to win that match. And there's no way the streak is getting broken for a cowardly, cheating heel that Taker rightly wants to get revenge on.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on, it's mental to think that Undertaker is going to lose at WrestleMania. He's facing a sneaky heel champion who stole the belt from him almost a year ago and has been ducking and dodging him. Edge is my favourite wrestler, but I can see that it would be awful storytelling for Edge to win that match. And there's no way the streak is getting broken for a cowardly, cheating heel that Taker rightly wants to get revenge on.

Ah, but how much money could be drawn if the cowardly cheating heel gets to end the streak, leading to a psychopathic Undertaker wanting to rip Edge's fucking spine out in the following weeks?

Ah, but how much money could be drawn if the cowardly cheating heel gets to end the streak, leading to a psychopathic Undertaker wanting to rip Edge's fucking spine out in the following weeks?
Also, if Taker is going to let his streak get ended it makes more sense to do it against someone like Edge as opposed to Batista. If Edge beats him in a slightly screwy manner then Taker's character and status as the 'mania phenom' remains pretty much intact, far less damaging that it would have been if Batista had kicked his ass and beat him clean at Mania last year.As for it being awful storytelling because Taker is supposed to finally get the cowardly heel and give him what he deserves - sometimes, if played correctly, swerves work.

Agree with that, i'd love to see Edge go over Taker at Mania, it would build up some great rematches over the next few PPV's.I'd run with a scenerio that Taker does absolutley everything to Edge over a couple of months but just cant beat him and take his title.I'd eventually have Taker go over Edge in a "Buried alive" match at Judgement day to get the title.IMO that would keep Edge strong as he can still crow on about how he ended Takers streak at Mania, how Taker hasnt pinned him etc.Saying that, i predict Taker to go over at Mania with a Tombstone in 18:23.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

i'm not keen. just looks a bit odd.like there all in some odd cult

Exactly...Straight Edge
i was thinking more along the lines of all dress in black and take poison at midnight type culti just don't like it at all. but like a mate said it implies they will push the text vote this year

i'm not keen. just looks a bit odd.like there all in some odd cult

Exactly...Straight Edge
i was thinking more along the lines of all dress in black and take poison at midnight type culti just don't like it at all. but like a mate said it implies they will push the text vote this year
Yep well you know Vince, anything to make some extra money

• 3 weeks later...
SurvivorSeriesPoster2008.jpg

-- WWE released the official promotional poster for Survivor Series PPV. The poster features Randy Orton, with what seems to be roots growing over his body. Survivor Series will take place on November 23, 2008 at the TD Banknorth Garden in Bo

ston, MA.

Archived