The Official PPV Posters Thread

CaptainCharisma

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WWE CHEER THE GOODIES AND BOO THE BADDIES should be a future PPV name with the current crop of WWE PPV name changes.

• 1 month later...
Looks fake, only because at this point I don't think the WWE have any faith in Christian to be pulling in crowds..

a3zhu9.jpg

Besides, that pic of Christian is 6 years old.

Edit: Actualy the tights are from his return, it looks like 2005-ish Christian.

• 3 weeks later...
Looks fake, only because at this point I don't think the WWE have any faith in Christian to be pulling in crowds..

a3zhu9.jpg

Besides, that pic of Christian is 6 years old.

Edit: Actualy the tights are from his return, it looks like 2005-ish Christian.

They'd be stupid to use a current pic of him, he looks about 70.

• 3 weeks later...

Brace yourself for the biggest pay-per-view of the summer! WWE action slams into summer as John Cena, Triple H, Rey Mysterio, and all your favorite WWE Superstars battle for WWE gold and glory on Sunday, August 15th, live on Pay-Per-View!

2rfu8ib.jpg

• 2 months later...

Yeah that Bragging Rights poster is awesome with the Nexus N in there. I hope they make a little more of it this time though. I really enjoyed it last time, but it was forgotten about straight away which rendered it a littl pointless, i'd like something to be at stake or for the winning team to actaully use the bragging rights (parade the cup round etc) or even have an interbrand feud to come out of it e.g Sheamus vs Taker or something

Archived