The Official PPV Posters Thread

CaptainCharisma

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

I've seen the Undertaker one on a wrestling news site, so I'm guessing the main events in that are Hell in a Cell or the main event is? I'd love to see that but looked up to see if it's Sky Sports or Box Office and it's Box Office so it'll have to be a brilliant card for me to spend

Does the Bragging Rights event have any gimmick to it like Breaking Point with submission and Hell in a Cell probably with Hell in a Cell?

In 2009, it was announced that an event called Bragging Rights will replace Cyber Sunday. It is unknown if Bragging Rights will be an entirely new event or if it will carry the same lineage of Cyber Sunday. However, Bragging Rights will continue the tradition of online voting established by Cyber Sunday

Source Wikki

Does the Bragging Rights event have any gimmick to it like Breaking Point with submission and Hell in a Cell probably with Hell in a Cell?

In 2009, it was announced that an event called Bragging Rights will replace Cyber Sunday. It is unknown if Bragging Rights will be an entirely new event or if it will carry the same lineage of Cyber Sunday. However, Bragging Rights will continue the tradition of online voting established by Cyber Sunday

Source Wikki

Thanks bobbaf3nn! I don't understand what the name change is for in that case, Cyber Sunday seemed fine to me but then again it was the name of an old ECW PPV and with them changing the Great American Bash (which was a WCW PPV) to simply The Bash maybe they don't want to have their PPVs named after past companies PPVs.

Source Wikki

Thanks bobbaf3nn! I don't understand what the name change is for in that case, Cyber Sunday seemed fine to me but then again it was the name of an old ECW PPV and with them changing the Great American Bash (which was a WCW PPV) to simply The Bash maybe they don't want to have their PPVs named after past companies PPVs.

Was Cyber Sunday a ECW event? I remember cyber slam, but not cyber sunday.

I was hoping the great american bash name change was just WWE finsally realising that no other country other than the US wants to see a PPV where the main theme is how great America is.

Source Wikki

Was Cyber Sunday a ECW event? I remember cyber slam, but not cyber sunday.

I was hoping the great american bash name change was just WWE finsally realising that no other country other than the US wants to see a PPV where the main theme is how great America is.

Oh yeah, sorry you're right, it was Cyber Slam I was thinking of. Sorry about that. It does sound similar though.

On the note of The Bash I dunno, they might have realised that but they do still go on about how great America is at times but to be fair they haven't really had any superstars basing themselves on being an American hero and doing everything for the good of America and blabbing on about how great it is. I don't think anyway, the only one I can really think of is Jack Swagger with his All American American stuff but that isn't done all of the time and he is a heel.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived