Chris Benoit dead

Scorpion_Deathlock

Not good, he openly said the testing was a ruse (He made that one perfectly clear), and the roids are pretty much common in pro wrestling.

How the fuck would he know?On the subject of not watching WWE out of protest, surely that's completely pointless unless you have a barb box or whatever the hell they call them? I would suggest I more effective protect would be not to attend the live events. Even then, chances are, you'll be the one sat at home missing out, while someone else comes along and buys the seat you would have had.
Nah... majority of WWE shows arn't sold out, so the guy who "would of replaced you" would of been there anyway. Edited by andrew "the ref" coyne

• Paid Members
I'm suprised at the direction that interview took. I was expecting Warrior to bury WWE, but he didn't, he gave his honest opinion, and I've gotta respect him for that. He also made some good points, it's just a shame the interviews did their best to ignore these.

• Paid Members

Nothing too ground breaking but my god Mero looks absolutely terrible.

He looks like hes had a face lift at least. Maybe botox, plucking the eyebrows and possibly work on his lips. He would look pretty good if he had left himself alone. Silly arse.

I'm suprised at the direction that interview took. I was expecting Warrior to bury WWE, but he didn't, he gave his honest opinion, and I've gotta respect him for that. He also made some good points, it's just a shame the interviews did their best to ignore these.
I also thought Warrior's interview was pretty good. He could of went out there and talked shit like Joanie Laurer but I felt he went out and actually talked sense but it was just a shame that the interviewers were doing their best to stop him from making his points. I also enjoyed how Warrior shouted one of them down when he tried to talk over him.

Not good, he openly said the testing was a ruse (He made that one perfectly clear), and the roids are pretty much common in pro wrestling.

How the fuck would he know?On the subject of not watching WWE out of protest, surely that's completely pointless unless you have a barb box or whatever the hell they call them? I would suggest I more effective protect would be not to attend the live events. Even then, chances are, you'll be the one sat at home missing out, while someone else comes along and buys the seat you would have had.
Well yeah, you're not gonna change a thing.But you will no longer be supporting something that you believe is bad and evil and wrong, and generally if one does think something is bad and evil and wrong stepping entirely away and washing ones hands of it would be the sensible thing to do.Personally I still kinda figure it's up to individuals whether they take steroirs/pain kills/drugs/whatever - so have no major issue with the WWE way of doing things and thusly don't care.But if I did, I wouldn't watch. Edited by kayfabeusmonkeyus

Nothing too ground breaking but my god Mero looks absolutely terrible.

He looks like hes had a face lift at least. Maybe botox, plucking the eyebrows and possibly work on his lips. He would look pretty good if he had left himself alone. Silly arse.
I thought that. Particularly him now having feminine eyebrows, he looks a little strange. Edited by ClassicsGuy

Hogan talking to US magazine

"She was into devil-worship stuff. It was part of her [wrestling] character, but [she was] somebody who gets so close to their character, someone who gets into their character too much. Sometimes these people believe their own publicity.