1PW shuts up shop

Dean Ayass

My advice on getting your money back would be that if you bought your tickets with a credit card from 1up/1pw and you have insurance, get them to get your money back for you. It is what I have just done. HSBC don't fuck about.

That should be in the adverts.HSBC. We don't fuck about.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems now that theres nowhere apart from down south now to see foreign imports. I feel sad as i was gonna have gone to 1pw this year if the time was right.

My advice on getting your money back would be that if you bought your tickets with a credit card from 1up/1pw and you have insurance, get them to get your money back for you. It is what I have just done. HSBC don't fuck about.

That should be in the adverts.HSBC. We don't fuck about.
It really should be, they are fantastic at sorting out such problems. I had a problem with a company a while back who I'd never dealt with before but their name kept cropping up on my credit card statements. One call to HSBC and they were sorting it out, sending me letters updating me on the situation. Really like LotM has said, if anybody has purchased tickets through their credit card don't hesitate to ring them straight away and tell them about the problem.

• Paid Members

It also seems strange that the aforementioned insolvency practitioners have set up a hotmail account to deal with this. I wouldn't hold my breath for ticket refunds.

It does seem VERY strange that a legit & registered insolvency practitioner set up a free hotmail account to handle stuff - plus the e-mail address doesn't make sense. You can't have spaces in e-mail addresses! (ticket refunds@hotmail.co.uk). Maybe there should be an underscore?FYI - anyone who paid with a Credit Card can call their CC company and get them to do a chargeback - just say the transaction was unauthorised.And all bullsh*t aside; I do feel sorry for Stephen, as he started 1PW with the best of intentions, and only became bitter when the business started getting to him and the pressure & losses mounted. It's a shame he lost so much, but he was warned soooo many times by fans, non-fans, friends, and people close to 1PW, including Steve Corino.Bummer.

never thought of that - thanks for the tiprang HSBC and they said that i woudl have to wait until after the 13th for the merchant to fail to provide the goods then they would do the dispute

• Paid Members

I do feel sorry for Stephen, as he started 1PW with the best of intentions

The road to hell is paved with good intentions herbie. Your a business man herbie and you realise that to have more money going out than you have coming in is the wrong way to do things. Don't feel sorry for Gauntley, he tried to live his dream the wrong way and it all ended in tears, as predicted by everyone but Stephen and his arse kissers.

Seems now that theres nowhere apart from down south now to see foreign imports. I feel sad as i was gonna have gone to 1pw this year if the time was right.

GPW regularly use foriegn imports on there shows, and use them well.

Guest Man Of The Millions

Gauntley is a tosser, always has been, his actions with Muta only cement that fact. 1PW was bound to die with him in charge.

• Paid Members

Just to confirm it is ticketrefunds@hotmail.co.uk No space or underscore between the ticket and the refunds.

I'm not talking about ticket money though.
What are you talking about then? If you don't mind me asking?