1PW shuts up shop

Dean Ayass

• Paid Members

Ummm... So is everyone conveniently overlooking the fact that he is actually still coming over to Britain next week?Sure, they might be a little wary because they got burned... but I would've thought a lot could be done to repair the relationship if their trip over here goes well.

Oh definitely. A lot of that depends on the show getting a decent turnout. If RQW draw their usual attendance to York Hall, All Japan's opinions on the state of British wresting will only be confirmed if Muto has to work in front of a quarter-full venue.That's why I'm taking the day off work to attend the show.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

yeess..... and I think a lot could be done to repair that perception, based on how their trip goes.Did you even read what I wrote??edit - this was in response to Shocky - I'm having problems with javascript at the moment so I couldn't hit Quote..

Edited by Who has called me Hage?

• Paid Members

yeess..... and I think a lot could be done to repair that perception, based on how their trip goes.Did you even read what I wrote??

Yes I did. And my point is, they might well judge the trip on the turnout this Friday. If only 300 people turn up, they'll think the British scene is dead, must be shit and won't go away with a good impression, even if they get taken out on the town and get treated like A-list superstars.

There seems to be one main benefactor from 1PW and that man is Alex Shane. Shane + FWA when they brought over people only brought 1/2 guys over unless it was for British Uprising. Now since Gauntley's attempt where people viewed the UK as a simple few dates every so often has gone bye and with the ROH/Shane relationship and with him saving this one with Japan and with the King Of Europe cup he's become the main guy in britian from it. And well done to Alex and i hope you keep this relationship going and maybe even start sending people the other way too.

A very astsute observation, sir - and given the involvment Shane has with RQW, this can only be good for the future. The more British guys get the chance to make use of Shane's contacts in the States and Japan the better - who knows, someday we may get matches we would neve rhave dreamed of, like Martin Stone vs. Samoa Joe, or Mad Man Manson vs. Delerious...

• Paid Members

Here's the link to the Japanese story - Link

If you don't have a Japanese character pack it reads as:"???????????1PW?????????GOOD-BYE??????????????????500?????????"
bebelfish translation of that article. Anyone have a better one?

On the 6th, it became clear for great ムタ= age unknown = of professional wrestling Ra to be encountered to fraud damage. ムタon the 13th in the English group "1PW" was participation schedule with the English Don caster, but "GOOD - the mail of BYE" to the authorized personnel of 5 days it became correspondence impassability lastly. As for disappearance of the same group decide. All Japan has made damage of approximately 5000000 Yen such as guaranty and passage expense and stay cost to ムタ.Osamu Satoshi all Japanese Buto who serves the representative of ムタ(43)"it has already flown soul of great ム タto England in interview. Honest professional wrestling will be done for developing the professional wrestling boundary, although was mission of this year, "that astringent expression was floated. Unprecedented group disappearance fraud incident. In New Year early damage the thinking the regret was mentioned.The English advance of ムタwhich is proud of worldwide degree of distinction had the details which are decided on end of the ardent offer from the half year ago. It was the expectation which appears to main and opposes with the signboard player ジェームス key nun "of 1PW". But according to the authorized personnel the mail of the contents that was sent "GOOD - with the letter of BYE" the group disappeared unilaterally on the 5th. After the that correspondence impassability. It became without either the べ which it forms and does.Damage of ムタside including also passage cost and the rates at inns etc. prepayment which, it has made an advance in addition to guaranty rises to sum total approximately 5000000 Yen. In addition, at this area we sell ticket 10000 with the name of ムタas a signboard, sponsor side it seems that also the price expropriates.ムタthis year playing participating in American Los Angeles, Mexico and the foreign country the decision being completed. As for the Buto representative "as for the foreign country it is dangerous, it became the feeling that is. The route where the United States and Mexico are different simply. However you think that it is all right... "with complicated expression. "This it will do っ temporary, but it is not", that year you open and cry in early fraud damage and there is no other choice but to do to fall asleep.

Anyone ever watch Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares? Every other week, there's a conversation like this:

"So you invested everything you have in starting this new restaurant?"

"Yes. :)"

"Have you ever owned a restaurant before?"

"No. :/"

"Have you ever managed a restaurant before?"

"No. :("

"Have you ever even WORKED in a restaurant before?"

"No. :cry:"

"KILL YOURSELF."

There's a moral there somewhere.

Also, how are All Japan's yazuka connections these days?

Guest landlover

Remember in the other 1PW thread about the Kikutaro situation, and someone quoted Gauntley's IM to one of his employees who wouldn't give the PC and camera back until he was paid his

Remember in the other 1PW thread about the Kikutaro situation, and someone quoted Gauntley's IM to one of his employees who wouldn't give the PC and camera back until he was paid his