1PW shuts up shop

Dean Ayass

yikers_hulk_hogan_is_an_absolute_lunatic.jpgGauntely brings the 80's promos

I just wanted to say thankyou so much to every single person that came up and spoke to me before, during and after the show. Both myself and Rosie were genuinely tocuhed by the showing of support and kindess that we got. I thank every single person that shook my hand, that told me how they felt, and that told me what 1PW meant to them. I thank every single person that came to me in tears. Tears for 1PW. Tears for something we all created together. I realised something else last night. Something clicked. At that point last night, after i had spoken to you all , i finally realised that it doesn't matter what anyone else says, it doesnt matter what they write on the internet, it doesnt matter how my words are taken and twisted around... it just doesn't matter anymore. Because i realised that the 1PW Family of over a thousand people is collectively stronger then any force that is against us, it is greater then any evil or venom, because you see i truly realised that what we have, that they don't have.. is LOVE. I know this will be used against me, but it is never going to matter again, because the people that wanted to see 1PW fall, can never hurt us again.I told you all way back at the start that YOU are 1PW. If you all keep believing, and you all hold in your hearts the spirit of last night, then i KNOW that 1PW WILL NOT DIE --- no matter what. From myself, Rosie, and all my family, you 1PW Family members make our hearts beat, and you make the sun rise and set. I have been called many things by many people, but from here on out it will never matter again what they say ... even in our death they are jealous as F*CK of the house that YOU Built.God Bless you all.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

I thank every single person that shook my hand, that told me how they felt, and that told me what 1PW meant to them. I thank every single person that came to me in tears. Tears for 1PW. Tears for something we all created together.

31062s.jpg

I just wanted to say thankyou so much to every single person that came up and spoke to me before, during and after the show. Both myself and Rosie were genuinely tocuhed by the showing of support and kindess that we got. I thank every single person that shook my hand, that told me how they felt, and that told me what 1PW meant to them. I thank every single person that came to me in tears. Tears for 1PW. Tears for something we all created together. I realised something else last night. Something clicked. At that point last night, after i had spoken to you all , i finally realised that it doesn't matter what anyone else says, it doesnt matter what they write on the internet, it doesnt matter how my words are taken and twisted around... it just doesn't matter anymore. Because i realised that the 1PW Family of over a thousand people is collectively stronger then any force that is against us, it is greater then any evil or venom, because you see i truly realised that what we have, that they don't have.. is LOVE. I know this will be used against me, but it is never going to matter again, because the people that wanted to see 1PW fall, can never hurt us again.I told you all way back at the start that YOU are 1PW. If you all keep believing, and you all hold in your hearts the spirit of last night, then i KNOW that 1PW WILL NOT DIE --- no matter what. From myself, Rosie, and all my family, you 1PW Family members make our hearts beat, and you make the sun rise and set. I have been called many things by many people, but from here on out it will never matter again what they say ... even in our death they are jealous as F*CK of the house that YOU Built.God Bless you all.

That rules all, all it's missing is "Whatcha gonna do brotha when all the little Gauntleymaniacs, with the tears rolling down their face brotha and Gauntleymania RUN WILD ON YOU!"

I find it hilarious that Steven Gauntley honestly believes that the 1PW was some franchise of European Wrestling. I also find it hilarious that anyone would actually go to Gauntley in TEARS about the promotion folding. Gauntley (IMO) sounds like a guy who tried and failed miserably to be the UKs Paul Heyman. All this talk sounds like something that would have been said when ECW folded, the only difference was that Heyman deserved credit for his booking skills and making of stars. Where as the only thing 1PW did was hire a bunch of pre-established stars to make it work (which in the end it killed it anyway). The whole '1PW family' thing is bollocks. The fans were never 'family' of the product and Gauntley needs to stop making something out of nothing. Hell I was a huge 1PW fan and went to numerous shows. I think their LIVE shows were great and the matches they put on were often amazing (even though the TV didnt come off well) however I wont sit here and defend that load of bollocks Gauntley just spoutedMike

Edited by Michael_3165

In Gauntley's mind:

lastsupper3000.jpg

"My 1PW brethrin, though I die, we live on"

In our minds:

00015FB5-939D-1D89-BA4980C328ECFE6C.jpg

"argh....urrr...1...p dub"

I just wanted to say thankyou so much to every single person that came up and spoke to me before, during and after the show. Both myself and Rosie were genuinely tocuhed by the showing of support and kindess that we got.

I'm sure you were.

I thank every single person that shook my hand, that told me how they felt, and that told me what 1PW meant to them. I thank every single person that came to me in tears. Tears for 1PW. Tears for something we all created together.

People came to you in tears? Seriously? I don't know anyone who cried at the end of ECW, and I know a LOT of people for whom ECW was something REALLY important.

I realised something else last night. Something clicked. At that point last night, after i had spoken to you all , i finally realised that it doesn't matter what anyone else says, it doesnt matter what they write on the internet, it doesnt matter how my words are taken and twisted around... it just doesn't matter anymore.Because i realised that the 1PW Family of over a thousand people is collectively stronger then any force that is against us, it is greater then any evil or venom, because you see i truly realised that what we have, that they don't have.. is LOVE. I know this will be used against me, but it is never going to matter again, because the people that wanted to see 1PW fall, can never hurt us again.

The reason they can hurt you anymore is because you're fucking bankrupt. What are they gonna do? Rape your granny?

I told you all way back at the start that YOU are 1PW. If you all keep believing, and you all hold in your hearts the spirit of last night, then i KNOW that 1PW WILL NOT DIE --- no matter what.

No, 1PW IS DEAD. That's what liquidation means, dickwad.

From myself, Rosie, and all my family, you 1PW Family members make our hearts beat, and you make the sun rise and set.

No, that would be the rotation of the earth. Have you considered becoming an 11th century pope?

I have been called many things by many people, but from here on out it will never matter again what they say ... even in our death they are jealous as F*CK of the house that YOU Built.

Yes, every wrestling fan in Britain is jealous AS FUCK of a bankrupt man who's going to lose his house to pay for Christian Cage to work half a weekend.

God Bless you all.

And God bless delusional wrestling promoters. If it wasn't for you crack-addled lunatics, I'd have nothing to laugh about.

Pass me the sick bucket!The tears are from all those people who paid silly money for tickets for a top card and got well not much, the tears are frm the people who are owed money and goods from 1PW. Feel the love and all bow to the great man of Gauntly.. Yes in the words of Jim Royale - 'My Arse.'

What a cocktard, seriously!I've never read such a load of bloody bollocks in my entire life, I can't even begin to imagine the amount of drugs it would take to have the initial thought that anyone would believe it let alone have the audacity to actually type it. People came up and shook your hand, yes and people wear tracksuits and feed their children on tins of dog food aswell. The 1PW family...more like an orphanage, which will no doubt move on to the next triple lettered organisation promising the earth."I have been called many things by many people, but from here on out it will never matter again what they say ... even in our death they are jealous as F*CK of the house that YOU Built."You're a fucking retard Gauntley, with absolutely fuck all charisma, no business sense, a dellusional belief that the real world is a game of TEW 07 and very few promoters have actually done less in this industry. You are exactly what American Indy workers are looking for "Hell yeah, another one...where's the plane?" and have as much clue about how to actually manage a situation as the Armed Forces in Iraq. Much like them, you had absolutely no business being where you were. Sad thing is, just like others before you, that you could easily have garnered more acclaim and had more to look out upon if you'd actually helped a tried and tested promotion. You could have put your money into a national training school or all manner of other ventures. Sadly, you were, are and will always be remembered as a wank job!Fanfuckingtastic for relieving stress at work though, so take that "heartfelt tribute" and fuck off.

What a cocktard, seriously!I've never read such a load of bloody bollocks in my entire life, I can't even begin to imagine the amount of drugs it would take to have the initial thought that anyone would believe it let alone have the audacity to actually type it. People came up and shook your hand, yes and people wear tracksuits and feed their children on tins of dog food aswell. The 1PW family...more like an orphanage, which will no doubt move on to the next triple lettered organisation promising the earth."I have been called many things by many people, but from here on out it will never matter again what they say ... even in our death they are jealous as F*CK of the house that YOU Built."You're a fucking retard Gauntley, with absolutely fuck all charisma, no business sense, a dellusional belief that the real world is a game of TEW 07 and very few promoters have actually done less in this industry. You are exactly what American Indy workers are looking for "Hell yeah, another one...where's the plane?" and have as much clue about how to actually manage a situation as the Armed Forces in Iraq. Much like them, you had absolutely no business being where you were. Sad thing is, just like others before you, that you could easily have garnered more acclaim and had more to look out upon if you'd actually helped a tried and tested promotion. You could have put your money into a national training school or all manner of other ventures. Sadly, you were, are and will always be remembered as a wank job!Fanfuckingtastic for relieving stress at work though, so take that "heartfelt tribute" and fuck off.

sorry but those last two lines cracked me right up.all gauntley is was and allways will be is a chancer a stain on the underpants of british wrestling.It's just a shame as a result of his many actions of imcompetence (the tv show for one) a lot of really talented wrestlers get royally shafted and lose a payday.More worying is the fact people apparently saluted him for giving british wrestling another black mark against its name with everything he did.people crying to him and such like and im just wondering just what the fuck do we have to be jealous of with that company?the only thing that ever made me look for anything 1pw related actually 2 things one was Bret Hart giving a speech the other was trying to find out what joseph hayes was doing in pain inbc (that coulda ben a good career move putting joseph against some top class talent and getting him more exposure so thanks gauntley you mong thats not happening for him now.)oh and i was kicked off the 1pw board last week just for defeding steve corino when one person called him rather ordinary in the ring with no charisma etc i pointed out hes a ex ecw wrestler who has bookedzero one shows for god knows how long and could actually have made 1pw better with his contacts.the other thing that got me kicked out was reacting to gauntleys post blming corino for everything that happened and saying he had nothing to lose now by revealing how corino fucked the company up my response was a simple : yeah but it wasnt steve corino who handled the finances was it?so they kicked me off !