Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Paid Members

I'd guess Chinese/Japanese from the sound box, but there's no neck or other means of changing the pitch. Played with a slide type accessory, perhaps?The nearest thing I can think of is an African kora.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just upgraded my PC to Windows 7 from XP and now a couple of programs just arent compatible. I was using Intervideo Win DVD Copy but in 7 it says no ASPI manager present and google just doesnt give any info. Are there any better programs out there? Lots of traders on this board who would probably be the best experts to ask.

• Paid Members
I'd guess Chinese/Japanese from the sound box, but there's no neck or other means of changing the pitch. Played with a slide type accessory, perhaps?

The nearest thing I can think of is an African kora.

I Binged the Kora thing, but it doesn't really look anything like that. I think it's just some random made up thing. It does have some faded writing on the back which looks like it says Ethiopia.

I'd guess Chinese/Japanese from the sound box, but there's no neck or other means of changing the pitch. Played with a slide type accessory, perhaps?

I Binged the Kora thing, but it doesn't really look anything like that. I think it's just some random made up thing. It does have some faded writing on the back which looks like it says Ethiopia.

That'll be a Kissar (think that's how it's spelt) then

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Does anybody know if YouTube views are counted when the video is watched away from YouTube itself, embedded on another website?

YouTube have always been a bit sketchy about the answer but the general consensus is that they are counted if you embed it using the YouTube embed code ( ie don't use custom tags to embed it) also they don't count anything set to autoplay. There doesn't seem to be a definitive answer to embedding on Facebook although I have seen view counts rise for customers videos ive done with the only available link being on Facebook.

• Moderators

I Binged the Kora thing,

Haha.. Really??

Archived