Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

Not set to a different language on the Control Panel is it?

Nah, doesn't work. Thanks for the tip though.

I've seen this before. It's probably something to do with the Fn key being permanently activated

ebb's had that problem for years.

Orson Welles clapping gif.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I guess that there is no concrete answer here but in peoples experience how likely is an insurance company to replace your lost phone if you are making a second claim very soon after the first one. I had my iPhone lost (actually, it was stolen, but they put it through as lost) and they gave me a replacement. I have now, as you will see from another thread, fucked that one up trying to replace the screen (which obviously isn't covered) so if I was to just call up and say it was lost, how likely are they to put it through?

• Paid Members
I do know that anyone who does have one is going to be very unlikely to sell it. Amazing bit of kit.

I went halves with my dad years ago but he never lets me use it anymore. To be honest, I'd be surprised if it had seen sunlight since I last used it in 2011, and that house is so disgusting I wouldn't want it anywhere near my home. Time to get my own one, I miss staring at the sun for hours.

5628127879_9313f9f54f.jpg

I took this just with my old 3GS looking down the eyepiece. The was a great day sun watching, so many solar flares and the surface was just going mental.

• Paid Members
Amazing photo! You can get a great projected image of the Sun using pretty much any lens. Give that a crack before you splash out on a PST and it may well satisfy your urges.

Yeah done that, just not the same though!

• Paid Members

Is there a website which lets me get a time estimate for a drive during rush hour traffic rather than current traffic?

I can't seem to find one but I assume there must be one out there some where.

Archived