Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Did you visit the D'Orsay as well Tommy?

Didn't have the time sadly.

I will next time though, no mistake.

After visiting both, its the D'Orsay that I would definitely visit again and again.

Did you visit the D'Orsay as well Tommy?

Didn't have the time sadly.

I will next time though, no mistake.

After visiting both, its the D'Orsay that I would definitely visit again and again.

They are both amazing. What I loved about the Louvre was when I went to go in, they told me wait ten minutes then I'd get evening prices. It was Ten to Six, to be honest. Doubt you'd get away with it at noon

Fucking hell, I love Paris.

It's a fantastic city. The river banks and bridges during the evening blew my cock off.

I remember the last time we were there, walking along the Seine, and there was a young couple having sex on a park bench, relatively subtly (she was sitting on his lap).

In most places, that would look unbelievably seedy, but right there it looked hugely romantic.

It's a fantastic city. The river banks and bridges during the evening blew my cock off.

Only you could could be talking about one of the world's most elegant and artistic, elite cities, whilst using the phrase "blew my cock off." Dispicable.

In a male-dominated environment I find such imagery gets the job done best. You probably won't want to know about Rome bumming me in the mug with both fists.

• Paid Members

I remember the last time we were there, walking along the Seine, and there was a young couple having sex on a park bench, relatively subtly (she was sitting on his lap).

In most places, that would look unbelievably seedy, but right there it looked hugely romantic.

Its so true, I didn't mind seeing a couple at it in Skeppsholmen, Stockholm because of the romantic location. Whereas, over here we have Temperance Street, Manchester where you couldn't get away with it so much.

Just signed up to Netflix on my PS3 then fiddled with the DNS settings to make the US one work. It all loads up fine but nothing plays. I get the 'We're having trouble playing this title right now...' message. Happening on every video. Can anybody help? Thanks a lot.

Archived