Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

My diet's pretty shit, but I do exercise a few times a week. Bit of five a side, do some weights in the house, that kind of thing. When I do it wipes me out for a couple of days though. My hangovers last 2-3 days now as well. I think my immune systems just fucked.

I got this quite a lot, went to dr and was due to low iron. Got some iron and fit c mix pills from holland and Barrett and been fine since. I too had a shit diet and exercised similar to yourself. Also found myself craving pickled onions whenever I felt low, which turned out to be low sodium levels.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

My phones fucked, I need a new one.

I don't use it enough for a contact or pay monthly, however wifi and being able to keep up with work and home e-mails would be ace.

A blackberry looks the best option at about

My house phone's fucked. It rang at about seven this morning when I was still asleep, and I got to it just after it stopped ringing. 1471d and it was some bullshit number (one of those automated text/scam things). Thinking it might ring every ten minutes and disturb the rest of my sleep, I unplugged it. I've just plugged it back in and found that it doesn't hang up anymore. When I plug it in, it thinks it's off the hook. How do I fix this shit? At the moment I have to have it unplugged so it doesn't do the big alarm sound that a phone does after it's been off the hook for a while.

• Paid Members
My phones fucked, I need a new one.

I don't use it enough for a contact or pay monthly, however wifi and being able to keep up with work and home e-mails would be ace.

A blackberry looks the best option at about

• Paid Members

"The Gay Gordons"

Anybody done any Scottish Country-Dancing? My brother's wedding is in three months, and I need to learn this dance pronto for the Celidh. Is it one of the easier ones? Any good sites for me to look at to learn?

Kudos for anybody typing "Gay Gordons" into Google.

Archived