Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On Facebook lately there have been a few status updates begging with "I like it in" ...then a sexual reference usually finishes. What am I missing and where has this come from?

Edit: Mystery solved.

Ugh, I hate this horseshit. If it's not twatty friends flooding your feed with soppy comments to their girlfriends about how much they love them when they live together and ARE SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER, it's stuff like this, an "awareness campaign" which omits an entire gender and doesn't mention in any way the thing they want to make you aware of in the first place. Arseholes.

Does anyone know of any good youtube-to-MP3 convertor sites? Ideally one that isn't full of spam/pop ups and takes forever to actually work. Someone did recommend this one to me http://www.video2mp3.net but whenever i try and download the file after it's been converted my browser crashes.

Have you tried www.dirpy.com?

• Moderators
On Facebook lately there have been a few status updates begging with "I like it in" ...then a sexual reference usually finishes. What am I missing and where has this come from?

Ugh, I hate this horseshit. If it's not twatty friends flooding your feed with soppy comments to their girlfriends about how much they love them when they live together and ARE SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER, it's stuff like this, an "awareness campaign" which omits an entire gender and doesn't mention in any way the thing they want to make you aware of in the first place. Arseholes.

Who exactly isn't aware of breast cancer, anyway?

• Paid Members

That's on a par with the people who feel that '''Grrrr, xxxxx is a focking cunt'' is a suitable status update for the world to see, or the people who use Facebook as a plea for help.

Have you tried Real Player? It has it's own video download program and you can convert the downloaded video into MP3 afterwards. Not ideal if you only want the MP3 but it does the job perfectly.

Does anyone know of any good youtube-to-MP3 convertor sites? Ideally one that isn't full of spam/pop ups and takes forever to actually work. Someone did recommend this one to me http://www.video2mp3.net but whenever i try and download the file after it's been converted my browser crashes.

I'll give them both a go, thanks for the help guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know of any good websites to use for finding a third partner for a threesome?

The girlfriend has agreed to allow another female into our bedroom for my "birthday treat" this year but now we're stumped as to actually find someone that we know would be up for it?

Also we're quite a hot couple and very shallow and therefor would want the site to have pictures so that we're not inviting a 15 stone hog into our bed!

• Paid Members
Have you tried Real Player? It has it's own video download program and you can convert the downloaded video into MP3 afterwards. Not ideal if you only want the MP3 but it does the job perfectly.

I'll give them both a go, thanks for the help guys.

I'm finding http://www.youtube-mp3.org/ to be very fast.

Does anyone know of any good websites to use for finding a third partner for a threesome?

The girlfriend has agreed to allow another female into our bedroom for my "birthday treat" this year but now we're stumped as to actually find someone that we know would be up for it?

Also we're quite a hot couple and very shallow and therefor would want the site to have pictures so that we're not inviting a 15 stone hog into our bed!

Have a look at http://www.swingingheaven.co.uk - NSFW if you were wondering.

Is it worrying that you knew the answer to that so readily? lol :confused:

Ok heres my question, why do the staff in Apple stores have to have such HUGE name tags? Is there a second mystery use for them?

• Paid Members

You could hire one

NSFW~

• Paid Members

To fleece you out of more money.

I suppose the logic is that most people still have a DVD player and smaller non-hi-def TV in the bedroom, and you might want to skip to the chapter with tits in it before you go to sleep. Or watch on the portable on a long car journey.

• Paid Members

Do they still make Red Band cigarettes? If not when did they stop and why?

• Paid Members

What times exactly are considered 'off peak' on trains? I have a return ticket to use from Surrey to Portsmouth that is an offpeak return and am planning to catch the train back at 7:30am on Monday morning? Is this ok?

Cheers in advance.

Archived