Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I hope if any of you clowns are listed to play any of the Mafia games you change it before the game starts.

Difficult enough trying to play the game at times without having the avatars confuse people with who is posting.

I find it easier to follow peoples postings by looking at the avatar than the name.

If this remains, I am withdrawing from games, as it is pathetic, immature and plain stupid.

I don't care about Seven being suspended or not, I just think this whole clown thing is dragging down the forum, so grow up guys.

• Moderators
Well I hope if any of you clowns are listed to play any of the Mafia games you change it before the game starts.

Difficult enough trying to play the game at times without having the avatars confuse people with who is posting.

I find it easier to follow peoples postings by looking at the avatar than the name.

If this remains, I am withdrawing from games, as it is pathetic, immature and plain stupid.

I don't care about Seven being suspended or not, I just think this whole clown thing is dragging down the forum, so grow up guys.

On the contrary I think everyone in Paedogeddon Avenue should have to have a Clown avatar, I'll get on to Houchen about it. Also, how is a lot of people having the same avatar dragging down the forum? It has no effect on the posts. Stop being melodramatic. If you find it so difficult to go by posters by their names rather than avatars, then that's you fault. It's not hard to read the name above it. Frankly, I doubt most people give two turds whether you play mafia games or not. If you want to withdraw from whatever then that's up to you, but I don't see why people should have to change their avatar because it puts a lump in your throat.

Perhaps you should grow up a notch, and not be so arsed about a few avatars and how they'll have an effect on those bastard Mafia games.

How do you hire an assistant manager for a national team on fm08.. Stupidly I sacked the one in place with Ivory Coast whn I got the job and cannot get another despite offering around 100 people the job

Archived