Boxing Thread

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

The trouble with a Pacquiao-Mayweather fight is that Mayweather apparently wants that fight in March next year and Pac has said he won't be boxing at that time as he is standing in the Philippines Congressional elections that are at that time. That is what I read in The Times anyway.

That is, if you are all too incapable to find your own :rolleyes:

You can feel free to shove your streams right up your arse, Serg.

Chill your beans dude. Theory being that most people know where to find them anyway. Could have been worded better, but surely you see what I was trying to get across. Incapable can be a synonym for unable to or can't. For those incapable of finding a stream, I would have posted one for them.

I presume you are deeply against illegal streams, and if so then I apologise, I thought it might be helpful to post a stream or two. :thumbsup:

Otherwise, I can't see what you got so pissy about :confused:

Edited by Sergio Bellend

What are the best websites for streams? I know justin tv, but i have never really used it!

Despite what I was rudely told by harry, I'll help you out :thumbsup:

Justin is dodgy for streams. All HBO PPVs tend to be shut down, but tonights boxing is on Showtime in the states so it shouldn't be a problem. If you are looking for a boxing stream on justin, try and find one with a password that limits access to outsiders. The more people that view a stream on JTV, the lower the quality.

Check the myp2p website and forum later today and there will be plenty of links. Some might need an external player like sopcast to play. That'll be much better quality than justin, ustream and the like but needs downloading. If you can't be bothered with downloading stuff like that (and I can't blame you) then there will be links to justin and other flash player sites around tonight. Best advice is to go in prepared, find a couple of sites that are streaming it in advance and dont just wait till 5 minutes before the fight like a lot of people do. If your struggling for a stream for tonights fight, let me know and I'll PM you one.

Hope that helped, and enjoy the fight tonight if you are watching it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Prizefighter:Light Welterweights is on next Friday at 9pm on Sky Sports 1.

Heres the list of fighters

-Gavin Rees

-Barrie Jones

-Young Mutley

-David Barnes

-Ted Bami

-Jason Cook

-Colin Lynes

-Michael Grant

First Round looks like this

-Grant vs Cook

-Rees vs Bami

-Jones vs Mutley

-Barnes vs Lynes

Looks good.Who's everyone picking to win.I'm going with Barnes,maybe Rees.

Is Rees the first ever Former-World Champion to take part?

Providing you ignore the mickey mouse world titles like the WBF (Audley) and the WBU which nobody outside of the relevant organisation honestly believes is a world title then yes, Rees is the first proper world champion.