Boxing Thread

Egg Shen

The Degale and Cleverley rucks were really two great fights last night. Thought both were the right decision, maybe Degale should have won more comfortably. I'm not sure if Cleverley was not as good as i thought or maybe Bellow was better than i thought.

The thing what carries Cleverley through is his fitness/workrate and ability to take a shot. Reminds me so much of Joe Calzaghe, even to the point of when he got caught by Bellow he done a naughty little shuffle like Calzaghe had done in past fights.

Richard Keys should be sacked. Get Andy Kerr in.

Great night of Boxing.

Really enjoyed the Degale fight, he showed some heart and determination.

I'm not convinced though, never have been and I don't think he will become a true world class fighter. Happy to be proved wrong though.

The Clev fight was fantastic. Although he looked the fitter and stronger in the middle rounds, I had the fight much closer. In all honesty I had scored the fight a draw, over the 12 rounds I couldn't split them.

Not seen the Hopkins fight yet so will watch that later.

• Paid Members

I was a tad surprised the Cleverly fight was so close to be honest. I really thought Cleverly would beat him fairly convincingly. I had it even aswell. Great fight though.

Box Nation is delivering some cracking boxing so far.

• Paid Members

Yeah it is gonna be a subscription channel eventually. I think it said December somewhere it will switch to subscription but I'm not 100% on that.

It's a smart move giving us all this free for a bit so we get used to having it and we won't want to lose it when it stops being free. It's worked on me, for what we'll be getting and have been getting on there, I've got no problem paying a tenner a month for that.

Yeah it is gonna be a subscription channel eventually. I think it said December somewhere it will switch to subscription but I'm not 100% on that.

It's a smart move giving us all this free for a bit so we get used to having it and we won't want to lose it when it stops being free. It's worked on me, for what we'll be getting and have been getting on there, I've got no problem paying a tenner a month for that.

I agree.

The fights planned between now and Christmas look very good too.

The Cotto fight, Groves/Smith and the Ricky Burns fight are must see.