Jump to content

More youtube awesomeness.


Mike_h102

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

 

Plus, every Bad Influence episode's been uploaded. Retro gaming goodness~

 

Wow. I remember this and used to love it. Andy Crane for the win!

Screw Andy Crane. Violet Berlin's legs in the early episodes :love:

Posted

 

The Rock saying "Know Your Role, and Shut Your Mouth" over the top of a clip of Obama arguing with Hillary Clinton was lovely stuff.

 

IVAN: URBAN ACTION FIGURE! http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=86_022_B0Vs

 

This confused me. It didn't look like a particularly bad fall and he didn't appear to land on his neck or head so I can't understand what went wrong.

Some of the comments mention the possibility of him faking an injury to get the sympathy vote but I dunno. I was expecting some kind of closure at the end of the video, but it never came. :confused:

  • Paid Members
Posted

 

John Barnes = legend.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...