Paid Members Ron Simmons Posted April 17, 2009 Paid Members Posted April 17, 2009 Well, I found it funny!
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted April 18, 2009 Paid Members Posted April 18, 2009 Llyod from Coronation Street questions the problems with why he's having trouble getting his Taxi shift finished due to Weatherfield's shoddle law enforcement. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn1eub3kp5o
karnageucw Posted April 18, 2009 Posted April 18, 2009 Blame it on the boogie............Im the groom!
freaky Posted April 18, 2009 Posted April 18, 2009 Blame it on the boogie............Im the groom! That's pretty damn cool. I was in one of these wedding montage music videos once, singing New York New York. I reckon they're great.
JamesTyler Posted April 19, 2009 Posted April 19, 2009 Not YouTube, but a song that many here may connect with http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1907543
KFR42 Posted April 19, 2009 Posted April 19, 2009 Blame it on the boogie............Im the groom! That's pretty damn cool. I was in one of these wedding montage music videos once, singing New York New York. I reckon they're great. Oh god, I hope this doesn't start a trend. This is almost as bad as 'Kids lipsynching to the backstreet boys'. Its not original, its only entertaining for the people in it and people who know them. If you film one of these dont post it online, for the love...of...GOD. Oh and that flame war song is awesome. Its gonna be stuck in my head all day now.
SteelEdge Posted April 19, 2009 Posted April 19, 2009 Blame it on the boogie............Im the groom! My sisters friend was in one of these videos for a wedding she went to, but the song they used was Perfect Day (not the original, the one done for the BBC adverts by loads of different singers).
freaky Posted April 19, 2009 Posted April 19, 2009 Blame it on the boogie............Im the groom! My sisters friend was in one of these videos for a wedding she went to, but the song they used was Perfect Day (not the original, the one done for the BBC adverts by loads of different singers). That's a weird song for a wedding, considering the subject matter.
KFR42 Posted April 24, 2009 Posted April 24, 2009 From this weeks B3TA newsletter: Auto-tune the news:
freaky Posted April 28, 2009 Posted April 28, 2009 A real autopsy. This is pretty grim. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRAh3Qse-Us
Seratonin Posted May 3, 2009 Posted May 3, 2009 Sickest thing I've seen outside of Three Guys One Hammer. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtQiIwds-M8
freaky Posted May 3, 2009 Posted May 3, 2009 Sickest thing I've seen outside of Three Guys One Hammer. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtQiIwds-M8 Really? Sanchez has done far worse than this, like the Spunkchops challenge, which was banned from season one. Oh, and when Joycey drank a cup of sweat from season 2, or drank Pancho's fat which was sucked out of him during the cinema release. The latter was so bad that when I went to see it, a group of rugby lads had to get up and leave because they were so disturbed.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.