More youtube awesomeness.

Mike_h102

• Paid Members

Through The Dragon's Eye.Now if I saw any painting come to life as a kid or even at my current age, I'd be legging it. Watching this almost 20 years later, the dragon sounds bloody perverted and I'd be damned if I would've stayed around long enough for it to invite me behind his waterfall.

WIN!That dragon should've had a machine gun. would've sorted shit a lot sooner.
Jesus Christ. We watched that in our weekly hour of tv time in primary school. I havnt seen it in about 15 years.I remembered something scary from that show that wasnt in that clip and I found it below. That is the fucking creepiest costume ever, nevermind for a seven year old me to look at!Gorwen vs Charn

• Paid Members

Through The Dragon's Eye.Now if I saw any painting come to life as a kid or even at my current age, I'd be legging it. Watching this almost 20 years later, the dragon sounds bloody perverted and I'd be damned if I would've stayed around long enough for it to invite me behind his waterfall.

WIN!That dragon should've had a machine gun. would've sorted shit a lot sooner.
Jesus Christ. We watched that in our weekly hour of tv time in primary school. I havnt seen it in about 15 years.I remembered something scary from that show that wasnt in that clip and I found it below. That is the fucking creepiest costume ever, nevermind for a seven year old me to look at!Gorwen vs Charn
He may not be the nicest looking bastard around, but that's no way to speak about Noel.