More youtube awesomeness.

Mike_h102

• Moderators

Heard mention of Roy Jay in the Facebook thread recently - this weird, unrelaxed Schweppes ad seems to be the only easily accessed extant footage of this strange 5 minute wonder.

A comic whose entire 'act' revolves around saying the word "slither" would at least get to the semi-final of Britain's Got Talent today.

• Paid Members

Heard mention of Roy Jay in the Facebook thread recently - this weird, unrelaxed Schweppes ad seems to be the only easily accessed extant footage of this strange 5 minute wonder.

A comic whose entire 'act' revolves around saying the word "slither" would at least get to the semi-final of Britain's Got Talent today.

Way to sell a man short - just when you think that "slither" and "hither" are the whole thing, he'll hit you with a "spook".

His encore? "Mule Train", again.

• Paid Members

Fucking hell, forgot all about Roy Jay. Did well on a talent contest, then appeared on several of the variety shows and summer time specials that were on at the time. Just as he broke big, he got done for indecent exposure. Virtually dissapeared over night. It was about the same time that Duncan Norville gained fame.

Edited by Thunderplex

• Paid Members
Fucking hell, forgot all about Roy Jay. Did well on a talent contest, then appeared on several of the variety shows and summer time specials that were on at the time. Just as he broke big, he got done for indecent exposure. Virtually dissapeared over night. It was about the same time that Duncan Norville gained fame.

Died a few years back, big boozer. I'm at the stage, honestly, of contacting his old agent and seeing if I can get info on his TV appearances to get more

footage out there. I'm weird.

• Paid Members

Died a few years back, big boozer. I'm at the stage, honestly, of contacting his old agent and seeing if I can get info on his TV appearances to get more

footage out there. I'm weird.

It was a real phenominum for about 4 months, everyone in the playground doing the impression. Would love to see any more footage if you manage to find any, I'm doing a google search myself too.

• Paid Members

i was there Friday night and witnessed the plane throw as it happened, i damn near died laughing the stands. People were throwing aeroplanes all night, before the game they place cards on every seat to create a massive England flag whilst they played the National Anthems, every one did that then decided it would be fun to start bunging the fuckers, it was all pretty harmless stuff but it made for a real fun atmosphere for a friendly game. Any time a plane hit the pitch there was a huge cheer...then when the plane hit the player everyone reacted like England had won the World Cup, the plane seemed to drift forever. Classic.

• Paid Members
Top 10 worst Godfrey Ho moments

My favourite Godfrey Ho moment involves Richard Harrison and, eh, A-ha...

Permission to use the song? You're fucking kidding me right?

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members

I'm loving this John Oliver show; fantastic stuff... I have only watched a couple episodes so far, but intend to catch up on the rest.

The Bugle is my favorite thing in the world right now, having only just discovered it... and by discovered, I mean I was fully aware of it, but was put off by the gig I once saw Andy Zaltzman do in Brighton, where he died, hard.

It also alerted me to this beauty.

Bonus lyrical fun:

Our factory comrades say in jest

Why they tell me I am a virgin on a stallion

After a full day

Edited by Bill Diarrhea

• 2 weeks later...