More youtube awesomeness.

Mike_h102

• Paid Members

not sure if theres a wrestling based one (search seems to be saying theres some ips error or something, and no doubt you will think its a shit clip any way, but still)

Edited by Tommy!

• 2 weeks later...

• Awards Moderator

Sorry if this has already been posted, but I got this in work today...

You just came to Texas Tech University as a freshman...You are SO PROUD that you have been chosen to pump up the crowd as the school's "BELLRINGER" during the big game...

Your whole family, all of your friends, and 15 million ESPN viewers see you on Saturday's telecast ringing the team's bell...

But due to the tragically unfortunate placement of the bell, the camera and your body; your whole family, all of your friends, and 15 million ESPN viewers, see this instead...

After watching this work of genius.....

I went hunting for the original versions of some of my favourite intro tracks....

Airwolf

*Knight Rider but with a cool looking helicopter - What a tune

Knight Rider

*The original and best

Magnum PI

*It's Macgyver without that stargate dude, and no crazy escape plans

*Massive gameshow fan/nut, and the intro was weird with a great track

*Another gameshow, a kickass tune.

*My favourite gameshow ever, used to finish school come home and watch PYL. I've linked to the episode where one of the contestants had used videotape to figure out the light sequence for the main game. He won over $100,000 in one game(the average win was about $8000).

Inspector Gadget

*Cartoon time...i grew up having my friends attempt to do a decent Dr.Claw impression...they failed.

Dungeons & Dragons

*I grew up on this and He-Man

*This is actually the end track, which sounds better than the intro from the original series IMO

Edited by Mikey Freedom

• Paid Members

Well, if we're going with awesome intro tunes...

Crystal Maze Theme

Anyone who doesn't remember this theme missed out on one of the best (If as close to set up as they could be) gameshows ever.

Still love this theme even today, and why aren't they still showing this show? It beats the hell out of the bollocks the kids are watching today.

Mysterious Cities Of Gold

This on the other hand I always found total crap, however I never switched off until after the theme tune, because the music was great.

Naruto Series 1 Theme

I'm still loving this show, unfortunately the intros turned to shit after series 2, but this is a great bit of music.

Naruto Series 2 Theme

Ditto for this one!

Sharkey & George Theme

Only flaw with this show is I always wound up watching it just before school, which meant I always wound up associating the thing with school itself.

Night Court Intro

Still classed in my top 5 comedies of all time, for those who haven't seen it... see if you recognise John Larroquette and Richard Moll, they've been in a fair few shows and movies over the years.

and to finish it off