*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members

Is Brell alleging that Hogan didn't want to do the job and shot on Zeus during filming? He seems a bit surprised by the outcome.Also, why's given away the ending to the film? It would be like Arnie coming out and kicking off and saying "the contract said de durnimator kills Sarah Connurrr" during the promotion of the film.

At the start of that SV video, what event are those massive tag matches from? I've always wondered. It seemed like every side of the apron was filled with wrestlers

I'm sure it was the early survivor series when they did 10 on 10 tag team matches.
Survivors 88
And one of the best WWF matches of 1988.
Agreed. But to be fair WWF in 1988 wasn't filled with great matches.

• Paid Members

I remember Scott D'Amore got absolutely hammered backstage at TNA when he wrestled a jobber and hit all this cool offense. They (rightly) got in his face because he's supposed to be a manager, and doing a bunch of spots to wank the smart fans off in the crowd didn't get him over as a heat getter. It really is strange that he was a trainer, promoter and a booker for his own fed and TNA at the time, yet he didn't get that managers have to wrestle like managers and not outshine the wrestlers.