*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

Jesus Christ. Considering that was clearly an accident, what exactly was Richards going for with that move?

Double stomp to the chest, I assume.

Richards should have showboated while getting the ref to check London then went for a pin or went straight to a pin - shat finish could possibly beat that.

• Paid Members

That was well put together. Good use of a legend and a regular. You rarely see it done right. Usually its just "fuck off, mate" when you see someone trying to get their head into a real stars business. Its like "I dont give a fuck if you are pushing Paul Travel as a hardcore legend, get him off screen when Terry Funk is on", but that was well thought out. Whoever thought of that idea needs a pat on the back. I was more admiring it than laughing at it. Good stuff.

• Paid Members

I was actually in charge of the clapperboard for that take so I got to watch it up close, it was superb, proper everyone hands over mouths to not ruin the take funny. We filmed with Ted after for our next vlog that night. He was an absolute gentleman, nailed everything in one take. He told a terrific story about how he used to say to Virgil that if the hundred dollar bill he shoved down a jobber's throat didn't make it backstage then dinner was on Virgil. Class act... Dustin Runnels was a top laugh too that night, he's just a big fucking massive redneck. Loves his f-words as well does the Natural.

Video link now added - Holy shit man! These two kids took a proper old school beating!

Steiner looked more mobile than I've seen him in years! A little less bulked up than normal. That said, he nearly paralysed one of the guys TWICE by dropping them on their fuckin head!

Classic squash tag match! Mega entertaining. Vader's punches are fuckin wild!

Edit: second video:

Edited by IronSheik

Why are you replying to your own post, you idiot?

I wasn't, I was commenting on an entirely different video, I just forgot the link, so the idiot part was probably half right... I've edited the link in now.

Edited by IronSheik