*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

Proof Big Rob can actually work a match. Maybe Dixie Carters watching and will give him a chance rather than jobbing him out in 8 seconds via shoulderblock, tut.

Yeah it looks like he can work a match, a really short boring match and doing a rubbish job at scoop slamming his opponent.

Rob looks like another talentless big man that has nothing to offer, but since he is a rookie maybe with more experience he will be able to work well in the ring.

Proof Big Rob can actually work a match. Maybe Dixie Carters watching and will give him a chance rather than jobbing him out in 8 seconds via shoulderblock, tut.

Yeah it looks like he can work a match, a really short boring match and doing a rubbish job at scoop slamming his opponent.

Rob looks like another talentless big man that has nothing to offer, but since he is a rookie maybe with more experience he will be able to work well in the ring.

I think he's a unpolished diamond and has a better look than 99% of TNA's wrestlers at the moment.

Here's Macho Man promoting the members only section of his old site. References banging Steph "cause he can take the pressure" and calls Hogan "a fucking punk" and generally acts as mental as he always is. Class.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arYAmX3WONM...mp;feature=fvwp

• Paid Members
I think he's a unpolished diamond and has a better look than 99% of TNA's wrestlers at the moment.

Maybe it's just personal taste but to me he's one of the worst looking wrestlers on the roster. He looks so beefed up and roided off his face that it'd be a struggle to move. Yeah there's some rubbish people like Cody Deaner and such on the roster, but to me "bigger muscles = better look" just doesn't work for me. I think the only guy that is ridiculously roided up that I like is Scott Steiner, and that's not because he's a good wrestler.