*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

Fuck is this shit? What an oddball. A 16 part story too, goodness gracious me. Fun to be had in the comments section as well, the guy clearly enjoys some proper fucking bells telling him that he should "be a WWE writer" and whatnot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkX9eIuRwQk...feature=related

Demolition Ax, Smash and Crush Vs The Road Warriors and The Ultimate Warrior, Madison Square Garden, September 1990.

Look out for the Warrior absolutley mowing one of the ring crew guys over at 3:36

Superb!

Every one of the 6 in the tag in full face paint too, don't know if i've seen that before at least in North American wrestling.

• Paid Members

That wasnt to bad actually. He's a good speaker. His "I beat the Rock in an empty arena match, other wise known as a TNA Arena Show" line got a giggle from me. Never thought I'd hear him say the words "cum in her face" though.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

• Paid Members
That wasnt to bad actually. He's a good speaker. He's "I beat the Rock in an empty arena match, other wise known as a TNA Arena Show" got a giggle from me. Never thought I'd hear him say the words "cum in her face" though.

I think Mick gets too much shit from people to be honest. He's a tight arse but I guess that's his Bobby Brown Prerogotive. I've always found him quite funny. Like everyone he has bad moods and bitches a bit. Because Foley does it everyone always seem to think it makes him a twat.