[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

• Moderators
picture-rebecca-clarke.jpg

Rebecca Clarke - as seen in such shows as "Out of Tune" and "Crossroads". Haven't seen her since. Unbelievably hot.

YES

I've been obsessed with this woman since Out of Tune, which I think only me and neil ever saw. Oh, Midge, with your lovely punk hair and leather jacket :love:

She's been in the occasional advert too.

I remember it. It had Leanne Battersby in it, and some cunt called Street.

And a token black character called Ice-D.

kirstenobrien_420x284.jpg

Kirsten O'Brien

YES!!

She was in a programme on BBC3 about why kids tv presenters do Lad's Mags and FHM said no to her! I sent a email to them demanding that they let her.. She's a fox !

I saw her do stand up once and was shocked to hear the word Cunt come out of her.

Did a quick search, and don't think any of these have been mentioned:

Carrie Wiita

Appeared in a few episodes of the sixth season of Reno 911! as a carwash girl twice, a school principal and a cheerleader. Apparently also has an upcoming appearance on Weeds.

carriewiita.jpg

P_100081_WiitaReno.jpg

YÅ«ri Masuda

Singer with the Japanese group 'm.o.v.e' (formerly 'move').

pyuri.jpgcd.jpg

Maggie Lawson

Actress in the TV show 'Psych'.

maggie_lawson.jpg

Maggie_Lawson_5.jpg

Edited by jerichoholictufcfan

• Paid Members

It's only unconventional in the sense that I remember her being nine, but Sally from Home & Away appears to have MILFed up:

0,,5672393,00.jpg

To the point that she's worrying close to Tracey Cox:

tracey-cox-smile_28_403627a.jpg

Edited by JNLister

• Paid Members
It's only unconventional in the sense that I remember her being nine, but Sally from Home & Away appears to have MILFed up:

Have you seen her sex video? It shits on the Pamela Anderson and Paris Hilton ones.

Have you seen her sex video? It shits on the Pamela Anderson and Paris Hilton ones.

She doesn't know the camera is there, does she? I seem to remember her bloke totally grinning and winking at the camera, but she doesn't appear to be aware of it all.

• Paid Members

She doesn't know the camera is there, does she? I seem to remember her bloke totally grinning and winking at the camera, but she doesn't appear to be aware of it all.

No, she's completely oblivious, it's probably why it's better than most you'll see.

No, she's completely oblivious, it's probably why it's better than most you'll see.

and they're fucking on a water bed!