[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

Formerly of Boy Meets World, and now a surprisingly excellent comedian hosting "The Dish", Danielle Fishel:

DanielleFishelFootball.jpg

That's one of my teenage fantasies right there.

Tapanga, not Boy Meets World particularly.

I also reckon she's a pretty conventional beauty, but fuck it.

Remember Children in Need is this Friday. Among all the kids with AIDS the sexy news readers will be doing a routine~!

Woo. I am glad the newsreaders are doing something like that again, and even happier it didn't become played out 30 years ago when Morecambe and Wise did it for the fifth time.

As long as Ellie Crisell, Emily Maitlis and The goddess that is Susannah Reid is involved I dont care!

As long as Ellie Crisell, Emily Maitlis and The goddess that is Susannah Reid is involved I dont care!

The names I caught were Silverton, Rayworth and Reid.

Silverton FTW~!

Reid is a win, Silverton is Kaplinsky lite, and according to those in the know is a not very nice person ( ah I miss my BBC insider from work :( found out Sophie Reyworth was pregnant last time around way before it was announced and various other tit bits ) Rayworth is okay That Dead Ringers hockey player thing stays in the memory.. ALL Hail Susannah Reid.....

Horses for courses and all that, but you are wrong, and probably mentally ill in some way :)

you have no idea :D

I'll add

Charlie Brooks

21b3ci9.jpg

Probably has sexy stamped on her arse.

Charlie is all kind of hot saw in a tv guide this week a picy of her in suspenders :love: