The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

I'm still about, I dont tend to study the horses until I get to the shop and get everything set-up. Then I sit back and read the racing post.

Only had the 2 bets today, Unowatimeen (won @ 9/1) and Daddy Cool (upl) I'm trying to be a bit more selective recently in what im betting on. I do still post most of my bets on OLBG and on the odd day off I post them on the forum with a write up.

My tipster page - http://www.online-betting-guide.co.uk/tips...ter.php?id=6999

My daily lucky 15 thread - http://www.online-betting-guide.co.uk/foru...ic40_12199.html

Also, I've recently decided football accas are the work of the devil. I bet on one match... it loses, 2 matches, one loses. and so on.

• Paid Members

Only had the 2 bets today, Unowatimeen (won @ 9/1)

I was at Rasen today. That was a 9-1 second favourite you picked there against a favourite that was 1-4. Good work. I got Character Building at 9-4 and Loulou Nivernais at 11-4. returned home with a profit. Next racecourse outing for me will be Cheltenham for the Champion Hurdle.

The bare form of Barber Shops win @ Ascot was'nt that great at all. Bar What A Scientist winning at the weekend nothing has come out of that race at all. It should never have been 1/4 in the first place.Unowatimeen on the other hand won a slog in the Sedgefield mud first time out (impressive) and had a satisfactory hurdles debut finishing 2nd failing to see out the longer trip, they dropped it back a furlong or two today and it made all the difference. Whilst i'm here, had a quick look at the cards for tomorrow (I'm in a god awful shop tomorrow with silly punters who like a bet in the morning so very little time for a study up... damn them)3:50 - Go Nomadic4:40 - River IndusBoth have realistic each way claims, Go Nomadic goes well in the mud and should go close off a featherweight mark (when its wet at Sedgefield. Its very wet - Even soft can be like heavy at times)

Edited by JFFC

The bare form of Barber Shops win @ Ascot was'nt that great at all. Bar What A Scientist winning at the weekend nothing has come out of that race at all. It should never have been 1/4 in the first place.Unowatimeen on the other hand won a slog in the Sedgefield mud first time out (impressive) and had a satisfactory hurdles debut finishing 2nd failing to see out the longer trip, they dropped it back a furlong or two today and it made all the difference. Whilst i'm here, had a quick look at the cards for tomorrow (I'm in a god awful shop tomorrow with silly punters who like a bet in the morning so very little time for a study up... damn them)3:50 - Go Nomadic4:40 - River IndusBoth have realistic each way claims, Go Nomadic goes well in the mud and should go close off a featherweight mark (when its wet at Sedgefield. Its very wet - Even soft can be like heavy at times)

Which type of bet is best if I want them both to be placed?E/W Double? How would I stake that?

I just backed I'm So Lucky in the 2.40 at Taunton.....the fucking thing is 8 lengths clear over the last and the fucking jockey didn't touch the thing and just let it get beat. Im so pissed off. Still have;Go Nomadic 3.50 SedgfieldRiver Indus 4.40 TauntonRosses Point 5.10 TauntonOn my lucky 15. Even if all 3 win at their prices I still won't get money back probabaly!!