The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

• Paid Members

Ridiculously, Coral are giving odds of 11/10 on Belgium U21 beating Scotland U21 at home on Thursday. If you can find a -1 or even -2 handicap on that for Belgium, get on it.

Three out of four up at the weekend.

Sadly the fourth was Partick Thistle who gave me a hammering on a single which made it a tiny profit from the other three which were all multiple short odds lay accumulators on Betfair and then Rangers to get more bookings than Celtic in the cup final which ended 2-1 in my favour after 90 minutes although i was sweating as Loovens made a blatant body check on the 18-yard line deep into injury time but thankfully nothing came of it.

I got on at a juicy 13/2 each way with ToteSport (1/2 odds for final placing) on South Africa to win the ICC cricket world cup back at the turn of the year way before squads, etc were even announced but looked to goo to resist. They have progressed into the quarters now - with a favourable draw - and rattled down to 3/1 at best outwith the exchanges so i might lay some off to guarantee a profit as they have a notorious habbit of bottling it when the crunch comes. Think it's between them and India but we'll see.

I've been lucky so far this year as i've been on Lewis from the start on the darts at 28/1 and likewise Djokovic for the Aussie Open at 12/1 from the start so this would be a nice third one to run in.

Ridiculously, Coral are giving odds of 11/10 on Belgium U21 beating Scotland U21 at home on Thursday. If you can find a -1 or even -2 handicap on that for Belgium, get on it.

Be wary of the handicaps Gladstone, agree they are a cracking side and some great prospects and thats a big price but they haven't been a big scoring team in qualifying.

I'm going to be patriotic and back England to win the cricket World Cup. 8/1 is pretty good stuff.

I really thought they'd put up a better performance than they did, they were absolutely woeful. I really can't see past a Sri Lanka/Injun final now, but this India/Pakistan semi-final is gonna be raucous. If Pakistan turn firing on all cylinders, they have a chance. Their bowling attack has fired all tournament, and if Misbah & Hafeez can start scoring a few more runs they've a chance @ 6/4

Remortgaging my imaginary house and placing it on Raith Rovers over Dundee this weekend. You're getting 6/5 on Willy Hills for it. Dundee will only have 7/8 first team players for the game due to administration, suspensions and injuries. They are in the midst of a 23 game undefeated streak, however this is clearly one step too far.

Personally have

Remortgaging my imaginary house and placing it on Raith Rovers over Dundee this weekend. You're getting 6/5 on Willy Hills for it. Dundee will only have 7/8 first team players for the game due to administration, suspensions and injuries. They are in the midst of a 23 game undefeated streak, however this is clearly one step too far.

Personally have

Think I may follow Jambo in here, have Dundee actually lost many since their financial troubles started? They seem to still be getting results.

Also, everyone loves a dodgy market or two, check out the betfair market for the Ergotelis vs Iraklis game this weekend, no UK or Asian Bookmaker is offering odds on the game. It has all the ingredients of a bent game, neither team can make play offs or be relegated and the draw is currently trading at 3/4 on betfair.