The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

fancied a bet tonight and liked the look of these -

Kriens v Bellinzona - I expect a pretty tight game here, but i think Bellinzona will just nick it, they're form is excellent and a win here will send them 7 clear at the top, whilst Kriens have difficulty winning games. 11/10 Away Win

Connahs Quay v TNS - TNS got back to winning ways again at the weekend, still joint top with Ryhl so every game is must win now, Connahs Quay have lost the last two, and TNS have got great form in this fixture. 4/7 Away Win

Bray v St. Patricks - St. Paddys have started the season really well, Bray haven't. Home side have players out, St. Pats are full strength, no brainer for me this one. 5/6 Away Win

I know 3 away wins is never easy to predict but i'm hopeful. anybody looking at anything else tonight?

• 1 month later...

Was some very dodgy business yesterday. Fulham at evens away to Portsmouth had danger written all over it and was very suspect.Carlisle are 6/1 tonight away to Leeds. Massive price for a one off game, i know they are awesome at home and quite poor away but still given the circumstances it's a huge price for such a high stakes game.

I had a acca come in - Celtic -1 Goal (8/11), Arsenal (5/6), Fulham (Evs) and Reading (4/7). Had a feeling Celtic would win 2/3 - 0, they left it late to get the 2nd goal though. Arsenal should have been to good for Sunderland even if the game meant nothing. Fulham HAD to win and Portsmouth are fully concentrated on winning the cup. Reading were playing the worst team I've ever seen in the Premiership. Nice :)

• 2 weeks later...