The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

Just had Villareal at 8/13 to beat UD Las Palmas away in the Copa del rey at 8/13. Ended up winning 4-2, but it was a bit nervy.My tip for tonight is River Plate at home to Arsenal de Sarandi in the Copa Sudamericana at 4/7. Sarandi lost 4-0 away to Argentinos on Sunday and only have one away win in the league out of a possible 9. River have been a bit disappointing lately, but are unbeaten at home in the current league table, and should win tonight.

• 3 weeks later...

Massive weekend with an absolute ton of promotions and free bets on offer from all the bookies, mainly because of the boxing. Paddy Power have a money-back special on ALL top flight La Liga games this weekend as well.

I've not posted much on UKFF recently as I've been busy with other stuff, including this, which I opened a few days ago. If anybody is interested, there's a guide to who is offering what in terms of incentives to open new accounts etc, and if you're interested in joining the mailing list we have (which basically gives you a "heads up" of deals etc.), drop me a line via the contact page.

I'm on Hatton to win tomorrow, and I may go with a Hatton/Man City double which BetFred is doing at 8/1.

Enjoy the fight and footy this weekend.

• Paid Members

Really looking forward to the boxing. Heart says Hatton, Head says Mayweather. The wallet will have to remain un-opened on this. Far to close to call. I do fancy Voy Pur Ustedes tomorrow in the Tingle Creek. Not great odds but the horse and the stable are in cracking form.

Edited by Lion_of_the_Midlands

• 2 weeks later...