DVD's and Films You Have Watched Recently

Guest DJM

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It slightly troubles me that Paul Rudd and Donald Faison haven't aged since Clueless. Not even slightly. Creepy. Clueless is actually on the list, by the way.

They've got saggier and pudgier, but the extra years has made them look better rather than worse.Shatner is the opposite seeing as he's slowly turning into a tomato, but he's still seven shades of awesome in Boston Legal. But thats understandable seeing as...star-trek-inspirational-poster.jpg
I concur that Shatner is the personification of awesome. Edited by Steveo2007

had a john landis marathon the other day we watched blues brothers, trading places, animal house, an american werewolf in london and blues brothers 2000. :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

Miss Congeniality 2Disclaimer: The following review is fair, impartial and not at all influenced by the fact that Sandra Bullock will one day be my wife.Also I watched the first two seasons of Entourage. Good show, would recommend it, though 24 minute episodes feel so wrong for an HBO series - I need my TV shows to go the distance these days. His agent is hilarious. I wonder if Kevin Dillon feels slightly undignified playing the brother of a more successful actor who mainly does TV work, being as he is the brother of a more successful actor who mainly does TV work. Either way, Johnny Drama is a tremendous character as well.

Entourage is awesome. I'd def. recommend sticking with the show and watching Season 3 aswell. Ari Gold gets funnier the longer the show goes on, "LLLLOOOYYYDDD".It's not my favorite tv show (The Shield holds that title), but in terms of sheer entertainment and a fun factor, it's as good as anything.

Watched Adulthood, sequel to Kidulthood, last night. Questionable acting aside, it's actually not a bad sequel. For those that have watched the Kidulthood, this film is set 6 years later after Sam (killer of Trife) gets released from jail and finds out that people are out for revenge. Sam has spent most of his time in prison reflecting on his actions whilst also battling and struggling against the other inmates. This changes his outlook on life and ultimatley regrets the murder, and now that he has been released he wants to try and put an end to his problems and put the past behind him.

If you can tolerate the "bloods" and the "innits", both films are worth a watch. As mentioned, some of the acting isn't great and the dialogue can become annoying, but beneath all that is a good story.

I finally got round to watching The Incredible Hulk. This is what the Film " Hulk" should have been. It has a few flaws I feel, I think it needed a bit more Back story then just the montage at the beginning.It followed the comic and TV series more closely then Hulk did which I always thought was the downfall of the first film. Good SFX's and the acting wasn't too bad. I also liked the setup for introducing the Leader.. Fingers crossed they do make another. Rumours are that Hulk will be in the Avengers film in 2011 and the ending left it open that way.Now Hurry up and release Ironman on DVD !!!!Edited for spelling ( No Spellchecker on here?)

Edited by Kueller

• Paid Members

Watched Adulthood, sequel to Kidulthood, last night. Questionable acting aside, it's actually not a bad sequel. For those that have watched the Kidulthood, this film is set 6 years later after Sam (killer of Trife) gets released from jail and finds out that people are out for revenge. Sam has spent most of his time in prison reflecting on his actions whilst also battling and struggling against the other inmates. This changes his outlook on life and ultimatley regrets the murder, and now that he has been released he wants to try and put an end to his problems and put the past behind him.If you can tolerate the "bloods" and the "innits", both films are worth a watch. As mentioned, some of the acting isn't great and the dialogue can become annoying, but beneath all that is a good story.

Quite fancied this film myself. I liked the first one.

I want CandyYes, I sat through it and it suprised me. It's a silly little film that's charming and quite funny. Full of daft jokes and not that much content but it had me smiling from beginning to end. Enjoyable but it won't make a dent at the oscars I'd guess :D Fun movie though.

Watched Adulthood, sequel to Kidulthood, last night. Questionable acting aside, it's actually not a bad sequel. For those that have watched the Kidulthood, this film is set 6 years later after Sam (killer of Trife) gets released from jail and finds out that people are out for revenge. Sam has spent most of his time in prison reflecting on his actions whilst also battling and struggling against the other inmates. This changes his outlook on life and ultimatley regrets the murder, and now that he has been released he wants to try and put an end to his problems and put the past behind him.If you can tolerate the "bloods" and the "innits", both films are worth a watch. As mentioned, some of the acting isn't great and the dialogue can become annoying, but beneath all that is a good story.

Quite fancied this film myself. I liked the first one.
it is awesome.

Kerry Katona doing an awful scouse accent wasn't.

It's her right accent!!
I always thought she had a Manchester/Lancashire accent, and the other two original members of Atomic Kitten were scousers.
I think shes from either Warrington or Widnes.Last film: Superbad. Didn't expect it to live up to The 40 Year old Virgin and Forgetting Sarah Marshall but it's superb with some massive belly laughs, a few sick gags and excellent preformances from Jonah Hill and Michael Cera.