DVD's and Films You Have Watched Recently

Guest DJM

I normally have more to say about a movie, but Shrek the Third can be summed up in one word. Rubbish.Seeing Die Hard 4.0 tonight despite having never seen a previous Die Hard movie. Always wanted to but never got round to it. But the trailer for 4.0 makes it seem like it'll work as a stand alone.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

Basically if you liked the first movie, you'll like the 2nd. If you hated the first movie, you'll hate the 2nd.

Hooray for ridiculous sweeping statements. My friend loved the first one and absolutely despised the sequel.

i think he's awesome.

You should be ashamed.
if you got a kick out of the first one, i dont see how you'd despise the 2nd? and yeh im ashamed of myself for enjoying a series of movies.

• Paid Members

I normally have more to say about a movie, but Shrek the Third can be summed up in one word. Rubbish.Seeing Die Hard 4.0 tonight despite having never seen a previous Die Hard movie. Always wanted to but never got round to it. But the trailer for 4.0 makes it seem like it'll work as a stand alone.

:cry: Stop doing what ever you are doing and immediately watch the original. Until you do I will cry myself to sleep every single day.

• Paid Members

I watched V For Vendetta again today.. I just love it! The movie probably has the best dialogs that I can ever remember. Theres something about Natalie Portman that just gets me all :love: (not the bald one!)

:cry: Stop doing what ever you are doing and immediately watch the original. Until you do I will cry myself to sleep every single day.
Oh believe me, I want to. When it came out I would've been 16 I think and really wasn't into movies then. Developed a love for them in my early 20s and just haven't got round to watching them yet. I may get the box set of the three off play for a tenner. As for number 4. Silly, but very fun.

• Paid Members

I loved Rocky.. it was the first film I've seen in a Cinema where people actually clapped at the end!Loved how they used the music from previous films (the part where he sees flashbacks of Mickie telling him to 'get up.. run over him' was awesome!)Wish they had Eye Of The Tiger on the opening credits though!

Black Snake Moan

The film is totally different from what the trailers led me to believe it would be about.

A great film, great story, great music, Samual L. Jackson is great in this too. It makes change from his usual tough man roles.

Also, Christina Ricci getting her tits out at every given moment helped too.

Black Snake MoanAlso, Christina Ricci getting her tits out at every given moment helped too.

Don't toy with me here... when you say 'out'... do you mean that they are generally on display a lot, or out out, as in nips? This is important stuff!

Mate, it's wank material!

Who cares she looks like a bag of bones in the film. I've had the hots for her for years but she looks terrible. She already got her tits out in Prozac Nation anyway, when she looked healthy.Hotchristina_ricci_lingerie01.jpg1ricci3.jpgAnorexic_crbsm2.JPGbsm-703587.jpg

Erm, I'm pretty sure she looked like that for the role. The characters a dirty skanky trailer trash whore, and that's what she looks like.And if I remember correctly, the first film she "got them out" in wasn't exactly a sexy scene. She's pure filth in Black Snake Moan. It's all about presentation.

Erm, I'm pretty sure she looked like that for the role. The characters a dirty skanky trailer trash whore, and that's what she looks like.And if I remember correctly, the first film she "got them out" in wasn't exactly a sexy scene. She's pure filth in Black Snake Moan. It's all about presentation.

I wasn't making a comment on the character she's playing its a comment on wether she looks attactive in the role and if you'd want to see her naked and for me she looks terrible.