The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Can anyone tell me where I could buy up to date LLPW Joshi DVDs?PUNQs site only has listings up until 2006 but I've seen music video compilations of shows from this year on youtube (links on The G's board, thanks to Philjax, although I'm now suspended, I suspect it's for lurking) and I was impressed.Any help would be greatly appreciated, thankyou in advance.

• Paid Members

I can't remember the most basic details for the life of me, so kudos to anyone who can answer this:In the Attitude era, Prince Albert won a match against Mideon(?), after which Mideon said something on the lines of "I like [blank] too". A few questions:1. Was it Mideon who said this?2. What did he say?3. Can anyone confirm if this went anywhere? I'm sure it just got forgotten about by the next week.

Anybody? :/

• Paid Members

Kendo Nagasaki & LDN question.Just watched Kendo on LDN TV. Was wanting to know if the guy that was doing the talking for him is the *actual* Kendo Nagasaki, with someone else under the hood portraying the character?The whole Robbie Brookside hypnotised thing was tremendous by the way."WHERES MA SWORD!!"

Edited by bAzTNM