The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Have any wrestlers had successful careers despite having major health problems before or during their careers?Obviously Kerry Von Erich and Zack Gowen are well known and I know Blue Meanie had or has major asthmatic problems before making it.Internal stuff like kidneys, spleens, lungs removed or anything?

Have any wrestlers had successful careers despite having major health problems before or during their careers?Obviously Kerry Von Erich and Zack Gowen are well known and I know Blue Meanie had or has major asthmatic problems before making it.Internal stuff like kidneys, spleens, lungs removed or anything?

Brian Pillman beat throat cancer when he was younger, and I am sure that Harley Race beat polio(sp) as a child.

• Paid Members

Does anyone know the music that EZ Money came out to in ECW? Its been bugging me for a while now. Sounds very much like AC DC, but I have no idea if I am honest.

It's Down on Me by Jackyl, a band notable only because they sounded a very much like AC/DC. I put it on in the pub sometimes.

I'm going to order some DVD's from ROH's shop, does anyone know how much customs tax gets added on to the original DVD fee if you want your items delivered to the UK?Thank you.

Edited by GIB

Does anyone know the music that EZ Money came out to in ECW? Its been bugging me for a while now. Sounds very much like AC DC, but I have no idea if I am honest.

It's Down on Me by Jackyl, a band notable only because they sounded a very much like AC/DC. I put it on in the pub sometimes.
Cheers for the info Statto!

Does anyone with the R1 Version of the Vengeance 2006 DVD, know if it has the Edge Promo on it from the next night on RAW as an extra?As it ain't on the Region 2 Version even though the BBFC Classification and silvervision website lists it.Anyone know why it has been cut on the R2 Version?

• Awards Moderator

For someone who cares not a jot for TNA and survives on the scrappiest of UKFF posts:has Kurt Angle actually appeared on a show yet (beyond the promo trailer)? When will he if he hasn't?