The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Why don't we have Official PPV threads like The G's Raw thread, with a full write up and poll? I know most of the predictions/live threads descend into that anyway, but for those who didn't/couldn't watch the PPV, it would be a good way to read up on what happened.

Absolutely. This needs to happen.
Right then, as of the next PPV I'll start doing them then!

Does anyone know what happened to Jazz? She was rumoured to be joining the TNA women's division, but never turned up. Is there a story behind it?

according to the wrestling observer newsletter (via wrestlezone today) There was talk about bringing in Jazz as the bodyguard for "The Beautiful People," but either she turned TNA down or they couldn't get her in for last week's tapings. The company went in a different direction as seen on TNA iMPACT! last night.not that that's a firm answer to your question but hey

Edited by benbobjr

i have a question. i can see why vince changes the name of former independent stars like he has with changing matt sydal to Evan Bourne, so he owns the copyright. so why wasnt cm punk's name changed? i cant imagine him agreeing to give vince the rights over the name

• Paid Members

Word Mark CM PUNKGoods and Services IC 041. US 100 101 107. G & S: Entertainment services, namely wrestling exhibitions and performances by a professional wrestler and entertainer; providing wrestling news and information via a global computer networkStandard Characters Claimed Mark Drawing Code (4) STANDARD CHARACTER MARKSerial Number 77142597Filing Date March 28, 2007Current Filing Basis 1BOriginal Filing Basis 1BOwner (APPLICANT) World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. CORPORATION DELAWARE 1241 East Main Street Stamford CONNECTICUT 06902Attorney of Record Lauren A. Dienes-MiddlenType of Mark SERVICE MARKRegister PRINCIPALOther Data "The name(s), portrait(s), and/or signature(s) shown in the mark does not identify a particular living individual."Live/Dead Indicator LIVE