The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

I've just watched the Best of Raw Vol 1 and 2, and have a few questions:1. Has Rock/HHH/Austin ever happened in a triple threat match. I know that this was the plan for SS 1999, but Austins neck scuppered that one. Anybody any ideas?2. How did Undertaker form the Ministry of Darkness? Did he just turn up one day and recruit all the blokes that were in it? Was there any dodgy innitiation? I can remember Viscrea being "brainwashed" or something at Rumble 1999, but nothing about the other members.3. How did the Corporation and Ministry merge to form the Corporate Ministry? I've seen the footage of Shane slapping Vince, and the Great Power Bollocks, but can anyone explain how it lead to the unmasking of Vince as The Greater Power.

Sorry if this is a bit vague,Around 90/91 time there was a channel on Sky possibly called the Living Channel or Lifestyle TV, something like that, and on a saturday afternoon they showed rollerjam followed by an hour wrestling show. I was wondering if anyone knew what promotion this was and what year they were showing. I used to watch this every week but cannot really remember much about it now. I do recall that Playboy Buddy Rose was on there because he was jobbing on WWF TV at the same time, Thinking back now I guess it could have been World Class. Not sure. If anyone remembers this or has any thoughts please let us have themOver to you guys.

Edited by bobby dazzler

Sorry if this is a bit vague,Around 90/91 time there was a channel on Sky possibly called the Living Channel or Lifestyle TV, something like that, and on a saturday afternoon they showed rollerjam followed by an hour wrestling show. I was wondering if anyone knew what promotion this was and what year they were showing. I used to watch this every week but cannot really remember much about it now. I do recall that Playboy Buddy Rose was on there because he was jobbing on WWF TV at the same time, Thinking back now I guess it could have been World Class. Not sure. If anyone remembers this or has any thoughts please let us have themOver to you guys.

Pretty sure it was World Class from around '82, which was then followed by an hour of Roller Derby. I don't recall Buddy Rose being on the show, but we did get to see a hairy King Kong Bundy, and some great Flair vs Von Erich stuff.

Pretty sure it was World Class from around '82, which was then followed by an hour of Roller Derby. I don't recall Buddy Rose being on the show, but we did get to see a hairy King Kong Bundy, and some great Flair vs Von Erich stuff.
Cheers Magnum Milano, I do recall the Von Erich's being on the show now, actually a promo video of Kerry riding around on a horse in slow motion :confused: I also remember a tag team that was on every show, a couple of big black guys "Death Row", its all coming back now. I used to enjoy that show on a Saturday afternoon, especially spotting the WWF guys "before they were famous", like the aforementioned Kerry Von Erich. Edited by bobby dazzler

Is there a way I can watch Beyond The Mat for free on the internets anywhere?

I can lend it to you if you like Dave.
I'd take you up on that if I wasn't being shipped back to NI tomorrow for rehab on my knee, but thanks - and thanks you tiger_rick too.

On Beyond The Mat, the APW trainer is said to have be inline to gain 15% of the contract of Tony Jones or Mike Modest should they sign. How on earth does that work? They've paid to be trained by him already, why does he get any of their cash?

Okay, forgive me if this has been asked already but, y'know, this is a frickin' long thread!Was wantin' to know the name of Cheerleader Melissa's entrance music and the artiste who performed it, as the song, much like Melissa, kicks major arse!

The song is "#1 Da Woman" by Tricky