The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Off topic question, didnt think i needed to make a new thread for this.. Does anyone else have to keep on logging in everytime they visit the forum?.. Usually it just remembers the username and password, but now i have to log in everytime?..

Also dont know if you are but make sure your using ukff.com and not www.ukff.com

In ROH are the following people still with the company?Carnage Crew

Nope, their run was just over, nothing else for them to do. They were given a short Tag Title reign as a thank you, and that was that.

Rocky Romero

I'm sure he'd get used more often if they could, but his Japanese commitments prevent him from doing so much US work now.

Doug Williams

Same for Doug. If he did a lot of US touring he'd definately get used, but he generally divides his time between NOAH and the UK now.

Kevin Steen

Steen managed to fuck up all his trial matches, so it was never worth paying for his plane ticket to bring him in. I guess there's an outside chance we might see him as part of the ROH/CZW feud though.

Two questions relating to Samoa Joe:1) I just read in a report of last week's TNA iMPACT that Samoa Joe hit an "Island Driver" for the first time in TNA. What move is that?2) I've read lots of people referring to the "infamous" Samoa Joe vs Necro Butcher match but haven't paid much attention as to why it is talked about so much? So what's the big deal and in company on what show/date did it happen?Thanks.

Has anyone got a list of the official PAL videos WCW released in 1997/ 1998 to the UK via Mail Order?

Bash at the Beach 96 plus everything from Uncensored 97 to Superbrawl 9, excluding Halloween Havoc 97 and 98 for some reason.Check out the site in my sig for slightly more, but very rarely updated, information

Two questions relating to Samoa Joe:1) I just read in a report of last week's TNA iMPACT that Samoa Joe hit an "Island Driver" for the first time in TNA. What move is that?2) I've read lots of people referring to the "infamous" Samoa Joe vs Necro Butcher match but haven't paid much attention as to why it is talked about so much? So what's the big deal and in company on what show/date did it happen?

1) I remember seeing it once. I taped over that tape, so I can't check, but I think it was like a dreamer driver/ emerald fusion type thing.2) It was one of those gay worked shoot storylines. Necro apparently beat up some ROH students and Joe went in to avenge them, with "shoot" comments being tossed about on the internet and on blogs and all this other stupid stuff people do to promote matches these days. Basically, it was a very stiff match, Necro Butcher smashed his head off the floor on a blown suplex and bled everywhere. It was in CZW, last summer.

• Paid Members

Two questions relating to Samoa Joe:1) I just read in a report of last week's TNA iMPACT that Samoa Joe hit an "Island Driver" for the first time in TNA. What move is that?2) I've read lots of people referring to the "infamous" Samoa Joe vs Necro Butcher match but haven't paid much attention as to why it is talked about so much? So what's the big deal and in company on what show/date did it happen?

1) I remember seeing it once. I taped over that tape, so I can't check, but I think it was like a dreamer driver/ emerald fusion type thing.2) It was one of those gay worked shoot storylines. Necro apparently beat up some ROH students and Joe went in to avenge them, with "shoot" comments being tossed about on the internet and on blogs and all this other stupid stuff people do to promote matches these days. Basically, it was a very stiff match, Necro Butcher smashed his head off the floor on a blown suplex and bled everywhere. It was in CZW, last summer.
And it's avilable on You Tube for anyone who wants to see it. I wasn't too impressed. The finish is pretty good but otherwise I'm at a loss as to why it's so amazing.

In ROH are the following people still with the company?Carnage Crew

Nope, their run was just over, nothing else for them to do. They were given a short Tag Title reign as a thank you, and that was that.

Rocky Romero

I'm sure he'd get used more often if they could, but his Japanese commitments prevent him from doing so much US work now.

Doug Williams

Same for Doug. If he did a lot of US touring he'd definately get used, but he generally divides his time between NOAH and the UK now.

Kevin Steen

Steen managed to fuck up all his trial matches, so it was never worth paying for his plane ticket to bring him in. I guess there's an outside chance we might see him as part of the ROH/CZW feud though.
Cheers for the answers :)Shame about the Carnage crew, I think they could still fit in at ROH.That leads me to my next question.Where are they most active these days?

And it's avilable on You Tube for anyone who wants to see it. I wasn't too impressed. The finish is pretty good but otherwise I'm at a loss as to why it's so amazing.
It was an exciting brawl but I think people did get carried away with themselves about it. The finish and the post match Joe promo made it for me.Also, it was in IWA: MS not CZW.