The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

After Cena retained the WWE title AGAIN last week on Raw, I got to thinking-- When was the last time the heavyweight title actually changed hands on the show?Of course, I remember the crap from last year where HHH lost the belt in a triple-threat (with Benoit and Edge)-- only to win it back at the following PPV... But I honestly don't recall the time before that?!Infact, the only switch that comes to mind is the time HHH beat Foley for the belt after Summerslam '99... It MUST have happened since then though surely?!

It's happened twice since the one you mentioned. Triple H beat Big Show for the WWE title on Raw 03/01/99. Stone Cold Steve Austin defeated Kurt Angle for gold on the 10/08/01 edition of Raw.

Does any wrestler today still use the 'claw' as their finisher?

There was a guy called "The Colorado Kid" Mike Rapada who held several titles in the NWA in the late 90's/early 00's, that used it but I'm not sure if he wrestles any more.
I always remember hearing of Mike Rapada through the PWI 500. Strange. Thanks for the info.

After Cena retained the WWE title AGAIN last week on Raw, I got to thinking-- When was the last time the heavyweight title actually changed hands on the show?Of course, I remember the crap from last year where HHH lost the belt in a triple-threat (with Benoit and Edge)-- only to win it back at the following PPV... But I honestly don't recall the time before that?!Infact, the only switch that comes to mind is the time HHH beat Foley for the belt after Summerslam '99... It MUST have happened since then though surely?!

It's happened twice since the one you mentioned. Triple H beat Big Show for the WWE title on Raw 03/01/99. Stone Cold Steve Austin defeated Kurt Angle for gold on the 10/08/01 edition of Raw.
When did the Kurt Angle vs. Brock Lesnar Iron Man match occur? And did the title change hands on Smackdown in that match. I can't remember.

When did the Kurt Angle vs. Brock Lesnar Iron Man match occur? And did the title change hands on Smackdown in that match. I can't remember.
It was in September 2003, and Lesnar won the title.

Of course, I remember the crap from last year where HHH lost the belt in a triple-threat (with Benoit and Edge)-- only to win it back at the following PPV... But I honestly don't recall the time before that?!

I don't remember this at all. Can anyone provide more details?

• Paid Members

What's the story with Torrie Wilson?Everyone assumed she had been released the week before Taboo Tuesday, then nothing for over a month, then she returns like nothings changed on RAW this week. :confused:

The usual suspects are reporting she got time off for marital problems.Kidman's probably throwing a fit over her not getting him his job back.

• Paid Members
cheers fella, that looks like exactly what i've been looking for. aside from the fact that when i tried buying one to find out what the shipping costs would be like, all i could get was the following:

This shopping cart has concluded its testing phase, and awaits activation

lame....ah well, i'll see if i can email them about it.thanks again,.c. Edited by elegia