The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

I've heard the Uncensored match was a triple cage, but looking at the picture it doesn't appear to be so. I've never seen the match

uncen96b.gif

I have however seen the GAB match. Basically people enter at random from the top of the cage and work their way down to Precious, Jimmy Garvin's valet who was in a fued with Kevin Sullivan. It was called a "Tower of Doom" match, and it hard various trap doors. The pictures aren't very clear...

01.jpg

04.jpg

I've heard the Uncensored match was a triple cage, but looking at the picture it doesn't appear to be so. I've never seen the matchuncen96b.gif

Those two cages were on top of a third normal-ish cage with a ring in it. Of course in order to get to the bottom ring/cage they had to totally exit the middle cage, walk down a load of scaffolding steps, and then walk in the door of the bottom cage.

Anyone know what Ultimate Warrior's LAST ever WCW match was? I know some people might say it was against Hogan at Halloween Havoc '98, but I heard that he did two or three TV matches after that.I know a site where I can access WWF house show results/TV tapings since time began, but I know of no such site for WCW results, hence the reason I'm asking the question. Thanks.

Anyone know what Ultimate Warrior's LAST ever WCW match was? I know some people might say it was against Hogan at Halloween Havoc '98, but I heard that he did two or three TV matches after that.

The match against Hogan was the only match he worked during his entire run there.Technically he was also involved in War Games and a tag match on Nitro with Sting (both before the match with Hogan), but his participation was nothing more than chasing Hogan out of the arena at Fall Brawl, and a 30-second end-of-show brawl on Nitro. Edited by CTXRussomark

Anyone know what Ultimate Warrior's LAST ever WCW match was? I know some people might say it was against Hogan at Halloween Havoc '98, but I heard that he did two or three TV matches after that.

The match against Hogan was the only match he worked during his entire run there.Technically he was also involved in War Games and a tag match on Nitro with Sting (both before the match with Hogan), but his participation was nothing more than chasing Hogan out of the arena at Fall Brawl, and a 30-second end-of-show brawl on Nitro.
Interesting.I've seen the tag he did with Sting (very disappointing match, I was expecting more interaction between Warrior and Bret). And the less said about the Fall Brawl '98 main event, the better - I couldn't actually tell who was teaming with who.I'll see if I can track down some WCW results with the link provided, but I am shocked that Warrior didn't do more matches. I wonder if he didn't want to, or whether WCW didn't want him in the ring.

The match against Hogan was the only match he worked during his entire run there.Technically he was also involved in War Games and a tag match on Nitro with Sting (both before the match with Hogan), but his participation was nothing more than chasing Hogan out of the arena at Fall Brawl, and a 30-second end-of-show brawl on Nitro.
Interesting.I've seen the tag he did with Sting (very disappointing match, I was expecting more interaction between Warrior and Bret). And the less said about the Fall Brawl '98 main event, the better - I couldn't actually tell who was teaming with who.I'll see if I can track down some WCW results with the link provided, but I am shocked that Warrior didn't do more matches. I wonder if he didn't want to, or whether WCW didn't want him in the ring.
Well he managed to injure himself during his run-in at Fall Brawl (tore his bicep or something when climbing the cage) which is why he didn't wrestle at all until the match with Hogan. After the Hogan match they pretty much dropped him immediately, then never mentioned the whole debacle ever again.

Thanks a lot. I hadn't heard about an injury. I don't want to sound harsh, but maybe if he hadn't acted like such a wild animal inside that Fall Brawl cage, his bicep wouldn't have been torn. I guess I can respect him for getting into the ring a month later (you know how some wrestlers milk an injury), but he could have done permanent damage inside the War Games cage.

I didn't want to have to waste a new thread regarding this issue so I'll post it here.I went to order SS for tonight just now, and it kept saying on my screen 'You have insufficent credit on your viewing card' .. what the hells that all about? I've never had that come up in all the time I've ordered WWE PPV's..I tried to get through to someone at Sky but the stupid 'press blah blah blah' thing pissed me off, so I got to the Box Office bit and apparently ordered it, all I did was enter my phone number and that does it apparently, never know that before!I was just wondering if anyone has experienced this problem tonight or in the past as its really baffled me?