Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted December 30, 2025 Paid Members Posted December 30, 2025 1 hour ago, RedTwoster said: I’m amazed that Zelina Vega is getting off so lightly in the Worst Champion nominations! Maybe it’s because so few people are watching WWE, but I can’t remember the last time a wrestler with so little crowd reaction has won a singles title in any major company, much less was booked to defeat their most entertaining character. Is it bad I've watched WWE all year and I completely forgot she was even champion to a point I had to Google which title she won? Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted December 30, 2025 Paid Members Posted December 30, 2025 1 hour ago, RedTwoster said: I’m amazed that Zelina Vega is getting off so lightly in the Worst Champion nominations! Maybe it’s because so few people are watching WWE, but I can’t remember the last time a wrestler with so little crowd reaction has won a singles title in any major company, much less was booked to defeat their most entertaining character. It's a bit of a weird category to be honest. There's so many belts these days, it's really difficult to keep track of who's been champion at all, let alone who's had a shit reign. I can barely remember who had a good reign. Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted December 30, 2025 Paid Members Posted December 30, 2025 6 minutes ago, I Bent My Wookie said: Is it bad I've watched WWE all year and I completely forgot she was even champion to a point I had to Google which title she won? That’s exactly why she deserves her flowers here! 3 minutes ago, gmoney said: It's a bit of a weird category to be honest. There's so many belts these days, it's really difficult to keep track of who's been champion at all, let alone who's had a shit reign. I can barely remember who had a good reign. I’m the same, and I can’t decide whether a reign that is so poor you can’t even remember it merits inclusion over one so weak that you do. Ultimately though, the insanity of having her be the one to defeat Chelsea Green at the height of her brilliance merits recognition. She’s as much a bad booking decision as she is a bad champion, but the same could be said for many of the worst champions that I can recall. Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted December 30, 2025 Awards Moderator Posted December 30, 2025 I’ve no doubt (from reading the posts on here across the year) she was a terrible title holder, just as I’m sure Chelsea was a great one. I’ve just watched so little WWE this year I don’t think I ever really saw either of them in those roles enough to judge. This is why it’s nice to read other people’s nominations lists - get yours in now if you haven’t! Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted December 30, 2025 Paid Members Posted December 30, 2025 THE GOOD Best Women's Wrestler Toni Storm, Stephanie Vaquer, Willow Nightingale, Kris Statlander Best Men's Wrestler Konosuke Takeshita, Gunther, Dominik Mysterio, Will Ospreay Best Tag Team The Babes Of Wrath Best Champion Dominik Mysterio, Sami Zayn, Chelsea Green Best British Wrestler Will Ospreay, Gabe Kidd, Pac, Zack Sabre Jr. Best Wrestling Show The 10 minute highlights on YouTube of every show. An excellent way to work out if something is worth watching Funniest Moment IshowSpeed getting speared by Bron Breakker John Atkins singing the FWA theme tune with Ukele accompaniment Best Heel Dominik Mysterio, Gunther Best Digital Content (previously Best Podcast) Nuffink and Like It Working A Reslo Match of the Year AJ Styles v John Cena THE BAD Biggest Letdown Cena Heel Turn. Jey Uso in general Worst Wrestler John Moxley. Worst Champion John Moxley. Daniel Garcia. Worst Non-wrestler Humble Hearst Helmsley and his pointy finger. Quote
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted January 1 Posted January 1 On 12/16/2025 at 7:07 PM, Frankie Crisp said: THE GOOD Best Women's Wrestler - Timeless Toni Storm, Willow Nightingale, Kris Statlander, Bozilla Best Men's Wrestler - Will Ospreay, Hangman, Swerve, Moxley, Riccochet Best Tag Team - FTR, Brodido Best British Wrestler Will Ospreay, PAC, Michael Oku, ZSJ Best Non-wrestler Big Stoke, Bryan Danielson, Renee Paquette, RJ City Best Event All In Texas Best Wrestling Show Dynamite Best Feud or Angle Swerve/Hangman/Mox, Mariah May/Toni Storm Funniest Moment -Mmmmbop, Gummy bears, Young Bucks at All In on their boat Best Heel FTR, Okada, Death Eiders Best Babyface Hangman, Harley Cameron, Willow, Best Digital Content (previously Best Podcast) Hey!EW Moment of the Year Hangman winning, Mexico Grand Slam Mistico's entrance. Match of the Year Hangman/Mox Promo of the Year Champion of the Fucking World! Breakout Star - Harley Cameron, Kyle Fletcher, Bandido Best Champion - Mercedes Mone, Toni Storm THE BAD Biggest Letdown Hangman's title run, Cena's final run Worst Wrestler Worst Champion Samoa Joe, Mariah May Worst Non-wrestler Don Callis, Worst Match Worst Event Worst TV Show Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 1 Awards Moderator Posted January 1 Bandido needs a bit more love in Wrestler of the Year. Don’t forget this was the year he had a match with Bryan Keith, of all people, that was so good Chris Jericho lifted an entire sequence from it for his own match a few weeks later, to a fraction of the reaction. Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted January 2 Paid Members Posted January 2 On 12/22/2025 at 2:25 PM, gmoney said: THE BAD Worst Wrestler Jon Moxley Wanker. Quote
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted January 8 Author Awards Moderator Posted January 8 Locking the thread on Sunday if anyone wants to add any more nominations. Quote
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted January 11 Author Awards Moderator Posted January 11 All noms have been logged - threads up in the next couple of days! Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted January 12 Paid Members Posted January 12 Looking forward to it as always. Cheers for the work you do on this as always, @Frankie Crisp. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.