Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

That just reminds me of how stressful it was trying to get my mum to use online stuff for her library. To the point where I was going to buy her the fucking books just to give me some peace.

Posted
On 11/20/2025 at 10:57 AM, SuperBacon said:

 

Can I ask if these things are easy to fix in? My 12yo has been asking for one and I dunno where to start. Was waiting for the November sales to be honest, so if anyone can recommend something I'd be very grateful.

Very easy to install ! Take of the panels, unscrew a screw, slot it in and replace screw. Make sure to get one with a heatsink! 

Posted
On 11/20/2025 at 2:36 PM, JNLister said:

Check your local library/library consortium. There's a good chance you can get it free online via your library membership,

This. Only found this out in the last couple of weeks but my Library supplies this service and a lot of magazines are online for free (including Radio Times).

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...