All Elite Wales

Tempting. All In wasn't looking like a goer for assorted reasons (might change when there's a card...) but I think I can almost do this door to door in an hour and depending on end time be fine in work next day.

I do have AEW+ (the Fite subscription to watch the shows right?) will I automatically get a pre-sale link or do I need to sign up somewhere.

• Paid Members
31 minutes ago, organizedkaos said:

Tempting. All In wasn't looking like a goer for assorted reasons (might change when there's a card...) but I think I can almost do this door to door in an hour and depending on end time be fine in work next day.

I do have AEW+ (the Fite subscription to watch the shows right?) will I automatically get a pre-sale link or do I need to sign up somewhere.

First All In I got one sent in advance, though it was in my spam. No idea this time

• Paid Members

I literally could get half a weekend of a festival for that. 3 hours of TV and if I wasn't close to Cardiff then needing to get hotels, travel etc. 

Actual madness that people will pay that price for a less clear view than they'd get on a Television. I don't think I could spend over 80 for something like that at all. 

But each to their own. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, I Bent My Wookie said:

I literally could get half a weekend of a festival for that. 3 hours of TV and if I wasn't close to Cardiff then needing to get hotels, travel etc. 

Actual madness that people will pay that price for a less clear view than they'd get on a Television. I don't think I could spend over 80 for something like that at all. 

But each to their own. 

Sure, but in comparison of similar events, it’s not that unreasonable. I agree it’s expensive, but considering £150 was the cheapest tickets for Smackdown at the Hydro and the cheapest AEW tickets are £80, it’s not bad. Even NOAH are charging £70.

5 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Sure, but in comparison of similar events, it’s not that unreasonable. I agree it’s expensive, but considering £150 was the cheapest tickets for Smackdown at the Hydro and the cheapest AEW tickets are £80, it’s not bad. Even NOAH are charging £70.

when I checked it was £140 for the back row. This is a TV show where they sell tickets in America for $20. I don't think this will sell well at all.

NOAH is about £80 for front row and you can get £25 tickets.